Chapter 1 , Awakening Strength : A Journey Begins

As you already know that , all the characters are above 17 except Calem and Leaf as they are both 16.5 years . last time i did Calem as 17.5 years which was a mistake , i didn't mean to . sorry for that . anyways , lets continue the story .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story starts from a certain place in Kalos Region called Vaniville Town where the young main character of this fanfiction , is still sleeping .

yeah , he is still sleeping and i already started the story but anyways Delia must be going to wake him up .

Delia got in his room and saw pikachu rubbing his face against a pillow dreaming about ketchup or a certain eevee .

" pikachu , wake up !" Delia said and pikachu woke up immediately .

" can you wake up Ash?" She asked and pikachu gave a nod with smirk .

Delia went downstairs and soon heard a painful scream with a lightning which meant that her son woke up in a painful way .

" PIKACHU!!!" Ash shouted and ran after his little mouse pokemon .

After failing in catching pikachu , he freshened himself up and went downstairs to get his breakfast .

" good morning mom ." He greeted his mom .

" good morning sweetie , so ready to go to school ?" She asked , a sigh of discomfort escaping his mouth quietly .

" yeah mom , where is Red ?" he asked .

" he already went to school and i have a good news for you ." Ash being curious, waited for his mom to tell him the good news .

" Your sister called from Kanto , she will be coming to Kalos within 6 months to do her further studies ." She told him and he was pretty excited about it .

" great , can't wait for it . anyways , i must be going to school now ."Ash said .

" ok Ash but wait......" Ash stopped midst way .

" If you meet Serena , tell her that i invited her family to your birthday party tomorrow ." Ash's eyes widened because he even forgot his own birthday .

" oh ok , i will mom ." He said and went out of his house to school .

He and pikachu were about to enter into school but as soon as they entered , Ash was kicked by Paul and fell to the ground grunting in pain . Pikachu sparked his cheeks but stopped when Ash said .

soon , Gary , Drew and Red came and started kicking him continuously with girls laughing behind them .

" The looser is finally here ... " Dawn laughed .

" i can't believe that how he is so pathetic ." Misty also laughed along with him .

" he and his pathetic rat , i can't believe he thought of coming late when we told him to come early for his daily beating ." Paul spat on Ash and pikachu growled at him quietly .

" come on Ash , be a man . how long are you gonna be a looser ? " Gary kicked him and laughed along with everyone .

soon , the bell rang and everyone left him fallen on the floor while his brother Red stayed after the bell too .

" I can't believe that i have a looser brother like you . you are a disgrace to our family Ash ." Red spat and Ash shed some tears .

" i bet if you even die , it won't affect me , mom or your dear little sis . no one cares if you live or not , you are just a burden on this earth ." Red said and left ,leaving Ash in shock , depression and despair .