OUR TIME 1 🔞

Shubman wakes up with his mouth full.. He then came itno the realization that he was on top of sara. ..
Noooooo he was on top of a naked Sara.. And has been sucking both the boobs since the previous night he didn't even realize when he slept all he remember was he was sucking her boobs like a newborn who needs mommy's breast to calm down...
Sara was sleeping peacefully her mouth wide open and hairs all over her face..
Shubman removes his shirt... Presses his naked chest on her boobs smaching her boobs with all his man power... Squeezing the life outta themm... And covers his mouth over hers.. He doesn't give a fuck out his or her morning breaths.. All he want is to have Sara as much close to him as he cann Sara wakes in a jolt her eyes open wide but she can't speak anything her mouth was full...it was preoccupied by shubman's mouth who was kissing noooo nooo nooo eating her mouth like a caveman... She wants to say something but she can't say her voice has been muffled she can't produce a single understandable word everything is turns out to be either a muffled sound or a moan.... She was a mess a moaning mess and a morning mess...
Shubman kisses the life out of her... She was beneath him she can't move she can't say anything.. She just have to wait patiently for shubman for him to finally calm his way out...
But how long will it take?
30 mins ?
45mins?
60 mins?
2 hrs?
Whole day?
Well that's a tricky question..
She have to wait and let him have his way her needs to have his ways with her or else he will be a wildman without her...
After good 60 mins smooching session I mean eating ur partners mouth session he is a bit relaxed...
He smiled brightly at her.
Shubman : good morning baby
Sara was exhausted af : good morning to you too.how are you feeling rn?
Shubman: amazing baby... The best morning of my life... Ur nipples inside my mouth u beneath me naked and ur lipss.
Looking again at her lips he started kissing her again Sara just slipped her tongue inside his mouth and he do the rest of the things sucking the life outta them then sucking her lower lips then upperlips then tongue and this goes on till 45 mins. Sara was now panting she was out of breath she was exhausted in just 2 hrs and shubman on the other hand he was smiling like a maniac he was so energized... He was already ready for another round..... But looking at Sara he understands that she can't handle any more kisses soooo change in plan
He flips her offf...
And now she was on her stomach and her ass was visible to him...
Shubman: Sara do u trust me..
Sara : yess.
Shubman : if u r not comfortable then say stop
Sara : yes sir..
Shubman spanks her ass harder : good girl my baby girl m gonna fuck the life out of u just wait and watch baby..
Shubman grabs his ties and tie her both hands around the bed post tightly and her legs around the bed corner..

And position sara on her fours ..
Shubman : you ohky?
Sara : ahh yeah m fine
Shubman spanks : good now be a good girl for your master / sir and let him have his ways with you smjhi??
Sara : yess
Spank!!!!!!!
Shubman shouts ; yes what? Dost hu tumhara? Barabar ka hu? Who am I to u??
Sara : master. My master ..
Shubman : so is this how u treat someone who is superior to you? Is this a way to treat ur dom? Is this how u address your senior?? When we are under a single roof I want obedience from u. you hearing me?? I am your dom. I have a senior position than u.. So you have to respect me you heard that???
Sara : yess sir / master.. Please forgive mee.
Spank!!!
Shubman : do not teach me what to do and what not to do..
Sara : sorry master..
Shubman ; I want to beat the living shit out of these asses but I wouldn't do that coz you have to catch up the flight tomorrow and u wouldn't be able to handle that.. So we will do something else as if of now for 1 and a half hour straight I am going to eat that pussy of your and you have to cum 5 times baby ... If you wouldn't cum then I will torturt your pussy for another 2 hrs...
Sara gulped and postions herself once again to get prepared for what's coming next. .
Shubman : do you know doggy style position?
Sara blushed shubman grabs her hair and asks..
Shubman : I asked you a fucking question.. Give me a god damn answer princess now u are getting on my nerves..
Sara : yess I know.
Shubman laughs like a maniac : look how naive you looks kisi ko pata bhi hai bholi sara kya kya krti hai sbke peeche se? She watches porn...she loves to be a mommy closed doors and breastfeed her bf... When no one is around she loves to be a submissive...
Kisi ko nhi pta.... Aur kisi ko pta chalega bhi nhi it is all for me sirf mere liye krti ho yeh sb... Aur sirf mujhe hi pta hai itne bhole se chahte ke peeche kitni sexually needy ladki hai..
Shubman: who do you want..
Sara : you master..
Shubman : good and it should be me only.. Saraa Or else I wouldn't be able to control myself and will kill that bastard with whome u will share such intimate moments...
Sara ; no master it's you it's always you
Shubman : good girl. Now do as I say position yourself in a doggy style on your 4s with legs wide apart they are tied pr jitna ho ske wide kro so that I can slid in between ur thighs...
She does what she had been told now shubman removes his lower and is now completely naked.. He crawls onto the bed and place himself beneath Sara who on top of him..
Shubman : I am going to eat your pussy you have to cum 5 times..lower ur pussy so that it is directly on top of my mouth.
Sara was blushing badly and does what she had been told...
Shubman grabs her ass and place her pussy directly on his mouth and starts licking her pussy..... Divine was the only thing that can define shubman's state of mind her pussy is so pink.... So beautiful and soo sweet 🍭 just like Sara herself..
Sara : aahhhaa shubmannnnbabyyyg.
Spankkkkk
Sara: ahhhhaaaaaaaa master..it feels sooo goooddddd ahhhaaa pleaseee moreeeeee.
Shubman takes his sweet little time. And drink her juice.....
Sara::: aaaaahhhaaaa I am about too
Shubam : cumm babyy
And she cumss.......
Shubman starts licking her pussy and does that untill she cums 4 fucking times straight... Then shubman lowers her body... Now they both are skin to skin..
Shubman : open your filthy mouth m gonna insert my tongue 👅 inside ur mouth and you are gonna suck it... Taste your fucking cumm on my tongue..
Sara openss her mouth and shubman insert his whole tongue straight inside her mouth she starts sucking it... Feels soooo gooodddddd
Sara : aahhmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmm ahhmmmm
Closing her eyes and sucking like a child who sucks lollipop🍭🍭🍭..
Sara : hmmmmmmmahhjmmmmmmmmm
Shubman also looses his control and starts kissing her it was a smooch with shubman's tongue deep inside her.......
They kiss for 30 mins straight.....
After that shubman opens her hands and legs and Sara laying besides himm both of them were panting sooo heardddd as if they have ran a marathon......