HAPPY 19th SARA ❤

Sara could not contain herself she was blushing.. It was her first kiss (doesn't matter it was kiss on lips or cheeks) she was very happy that her first kiss was with shubman the man she adored so much..

With a smile on her face she was cleaning her room..

On the other hand shubman and all his friends were settling in their respective rooms they got freshened up and wear loose and comfy cloths and were heading for lunch..

At the dinning table anjali ma'am was doing the end moment chores plating and stuff and sachin sir was reading news paper..

The boys enter the dinning area and greet anjali ma'am shubman being the obedient kid went first and take blessings from her by touching her feets.. Anjali ma'am was soo touched by his mannerisms said " God bless you dear shubman khoob aage bado life mai baccha".. Seb, kp and agni also touched her feets and she gave blessings to each and everyone..

Anjali : please be seated everyone.. Arjun please call sara..

Arjun left and called sara were her friends were also present alyshka and vedika both of them were there and were making Sara's life a living helll as soon as they know about shubman being here they started teasing sara as they know that sara likes shubman..

At the same time Arjun enters and inform everyone that lunch is ready . .

Sara and her friends enter in the dining room and greeted everyone

Sachin sir was sitting on the head chair anjali ma'am us sitting opposite sachin sir. Shubman was sitting on sachin sir's right handside and sara was sitting on sachin sir's left handside. Shubman and sara was sitting opposite to one another.. The lunch was lite and the environment was calm fun conversation was going on shubman was enjoying each and every moment and sara was happy that shubman is not feeling isolated here. She knows that shubman was a very shy person in general arjun had told her even agni had the same opening as arjun when it comes to shubman and she herself had also noticed that by now..

But seeing him here with his family makes her extremely happy...

Sachin : shub how's your practice going on?

Shubman : they are going good sir they are going well

Sachin : hmm.. Your performance is quite descent IPL auction mai toh naam chla jayega aram se aur selection bhi de doge koi na koi team toh khareed legi tumko but U-19 uske liye ranji ache se khelna hoga kitne match bache hai?

Shubman : sir abhi 2 baki hai and then team A and team B ke liye selection hoga

Sachin : hmmm. Kya rha performance ab tk ka?

Shubman : it's a descent performance according to me abhi tk ke sare match toh jeete hai .

Sachin : yeah I know that chalo yeh 2 matches ho jaye tumhare tb baat krenge hum ispe. Mera number le lena tum jate jate taki time to time guidance mil ske tumhe 😀

Shubman : ( he could not believe that his idol is saying to have his number for guidance) regaining his composure and clearing his throat. Yes sir thank you for the help it means the world to me. He said this with sincerity.

Watching this whole scene makes sara a lil emotional.. The bond share between her baba and shubman is as pure as the bond between her baba and arjun..

Composing herself she again start working on completing her lunch after the lunch . They all sit in the hall and was having lite conversation

Sachin : shubman what do you do in your free time apart from playing ranji and practices

Agni : sachin uncle shubman sirf practice krta haii no gf, no parties only cricket aur jb cricket nhi khelta toh fazilka ( Punjab)chala jata hai you tell him naa ki thoda apne umar ke baccho ke sath bhi rha kro.