OBSESSED 2

He kissed her pic a thousand time he was ogling at her picture and was smiling like a mad man. A MAD MAN WHO IS IN LOVE he was in love with her for yearss he is 17 it's been 7 years since he first say her ever since then there was no going back it has always been her and it will always be her she is his first love love of his life his first kiss will be with her , his first time will be at her, he will loose his virginity with her he will make babies with her beautiful and healty babies with her lots and lots of babies the mere thought of her being pregnant and baerfoot roaming around in his kitchen at the middle of the night because of pregnancy craving makes him hard as an iron .. And all the firsts are applied on her as well she is not allowed to be with any other boy apart from him even if she don't know about it but he has his sources he knows what she is doing where she is going who are her so called friends (male friends) he knows everything about her and he makes sure that no fucker is around her he can read her like an open book and she doesn't even know about it he started smirking thinking about how much power she had on him and for such a long period of time...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...... Sara my sara what I am gonna do about you or what all are the things that i can do with you hehehehee he is hard again he need to release so he starts pleasuring himself by looking at her picture her neckk he wants ko kiss her neck mark her as hissss so that noo fucker will come close to her and everyone can seee whome she belongs tooo... He started stroking his cock very hardsddd SARAAAAAA fuckkkk... He starts releasing his semen around his hands.. Fuckkk
He was breathless..

All of a sudden his phone starts ringing it was arjun's calll

Why did arjun called shubman at the middle of the night???