NAUGHTY SARA

Shubman and Sara both were blushing very hard... Shubman was on cloud nine.. And Sara was in her dream land....she was soo happy that she had her first kiss with shubman the man she had been in love with for soo long and the same goes with shubman all his insecurity just went away like this within a second when Sara kissed her in front of his friends one part of him was soo happy that she is not afraid to show her love and affection infront of anyone another part of him (the rational part) know that it's for the first and the last time happening this kind of physical diplay infront of anyone..

Only he knowss the taste of her lips or the expressions which she gaves when she was in need or the sound of her moans which are music to her ears...

Only he knows.. It's a secret and it will be secret no one will know this side of Sara other then him it's for him .. Exclusively for him.. Him to enjoy.. Him to fuck with her , him to love her, punish her and have his ways with her...

For the world she will be a sweet naive girl.. But for him she will be his lover... She will bring out her true colors in front of him when they are alone... Her true self, raw wild and freee for him, and free with him... He will cherish her beauty untill his last breadth.....
With that he pulled Sara close to her.. Hugged her tightly so her boobs can be felt around his chest..

Fuckk these boobs will be a death to mee......

Sara : shubmannnn my boobss..

Shubman : shhhhhhhh!! I know baby I am doing them deliberately so that I can feel them.. See ur boobs are sooo heavy imagine how they will be when u are going to lactate... Fuckk saraa u will be death to me.. Babyy..

Sara ; hmmmmmmmmmmm.. Baby
Shubman roughly grab her ass and fondle her ass roughly and spank her...

Sara : ouchhh!!Hmmmm pleaseeeeeee

Shubman : keep ur fucking voice low u doing this jaan bhoojke to attract unwanted attention?? Pata haina bahar ladke khade hai....

Sara : sorry i just can't control myself..

Shubman : then learn baby.... I will make you learn I will teach u and it will be fun to be ur teacher..

Sara blushes and shubman smiles and gives her a peck on her lips..

Shubman : next time when we are alone as in a room Or in a private. Place I want you to wear a frock Or skirt 👗 something accessible for me..

Sara : yes will do that..

Shubman : good now come and see me off like a good gf..

Sara and shubman comes out of the garage both hand in hand... Smiling like a fucking teenager..

Sara left shubman's hand and went to agni, juhnu and seb and hug them one by one.. All three of them were shocked but.. Smile and recipeocate her hug..

Shubman starts coughing ..

Sara ; am I not supposed to hug my brothers also??

Shubman : maine kb mana kra bhae lgo mst gale lago..

Everyone around shubman sighs..

Sara : please don't mind him tum sb toh isko mujhse pehle se hi jaante hona u know how he is around me..

Agni; haa Sara chill jaante hai is kutte ko hum pagal ho jata hai tujhe dekh k

Sara starts smiling and with that.. All of them sit inside the car and shumban was sitting in the passangers seat..

Sara knocks the window.

Shubman opens it Sara bound her head inside the car and grabs shubman's face and sucks his lower lip shubman was lost on words.. He was frozen.. But then suddenly he felt a sharp pain..

His eyes went wild he didn't believe that his Sara playfully bites his lower lip and that to so harshly that blood oozes out from his bottom lips soon Sara starts sucking. His lips soothing his pain away...

Jugnu, seb and agni all three of them were looking at them with there mouth open..
Sara left his lips and smiles at shubman... By grabbing his face..

Sara : sadna band kroge?????

Shubman grabs her hair and speaks near her ears.

Shubman : I told u sbke saamne nhi krna hai nhi maanti hona tum meri baat I don't want other people to ogle at what's mine..

Sara : toh sadu kyu bante ho?? Pyaar se nhi ja skte muh banate rhte ho..

Shubman : will punish you..

Sara came close to his ears and whispers : well I am waiting for it..

Shubamn was shocked : I will make u pay for it.

Sara ; make me

With that she peckes his lips and winks at him..
Jugnu who was in the driving seat.. Gets the signal and starts the car.. She waves each and everyone and give flying kiss to shubman..

Shubman blushes and waves her backk..
Jugnu, seb and agni mimicking Sara's voice : tum itne sadte kyu ho?????

Shubman : chupp rho bkl kiss kharab krdi doosri baar meri.... Tum teeno ka pata nhi kya hi kalesh hai meri zindagi mai......
And with that they all start laughing..

Seb : jokes apart Sara bhabhi ko hum smjhte to bohot seedha thai... Pr bhabhi toh wild hai bohot aise sbke saamne kiss krdiya 2-2 baar.

Jugnu : seedhi hi thi bechari kisi tharki aadmi ke saath rhke aise ho gyi hai ( looking at shubman)

Agni : sahi bolaaaa sangati ka asar hai Sara pe baaki maine toh khud ne dekha haina school mai kaisi thi aur aaj .... Kisi ko bolunga bhina ki Sara aise sbke samne kiss kr rhi hai 2-2 baar logo ko vishwaas nhi hogaa..

Shubman sighs and smile he knows yeh sb shi bol rhe hai shubman is the reason Sara is like that..... But yeh toh starting hai khali 😈 abhi toh ek saal ke baad dekhna Sara ko how she will crave for me we will be inseparable... Bs ek saal aur...

Agni : saanp sung gaya kya kutte??

And the banter goes on and on.........

Guys I think 3 chapters ho gye hai ab mujhe thode dino ka break chaiye 5-7 days uske baad new chapters ayenge do let me know.. Aur koi idea bhi aaye toh voh bhi batana mujhee.. Kuch naya krna ho toh.