SHOWER AND SWEAT

Sara woke up at 6 in the morning it was quite early but she is an early bird no matter how late she sleeps she manages to get up early in the morning..she gets off her bed and went towards the bathroom to take a shower then she will help her mother for the breakfast..

As soon as she gets up from the bed she heard loud music was coming from outside.
She went outside and look around to know from where exactly the music was coming from. It was coming from the room opposite to hers.

Without thinking much she went inside and frozee there and then. Mr. Gill was doing was exercising... How can someone looks sooo hotttttt..

She didn't even realize for how long she was standing untill shybman looks at her ( raising an eyebrow. ) Sara now realizes that she got caught.. Gulping hard before shubman could say anything sara rann into her room. With a thuddd sound she closes the door and starts to calm her down fishhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! This is so embarrassing so so sooo embarrassing..
He literally caught me eye fucking himmm.. I can't believe ittt kya ho jate hai mujhe uske saamne ... Why do i feel sooo desperate when it comes to shubman...
Taking a sigh sara takes her cloth and head towards the bathroom . Took her clothes off starts the cold shower and closes her eyes...

Hmmmm.. Feels so gooddddd her left hand went inside her mouth and shee starts licking her fingures one by one and starts sucking them.. Then she takes her hand out and moves her hand towards her breast and starts massaging them softly ( at the beginning) and starts imagining shubman .. Fuckkkkk she starts squeezing her boobs and pinching her nipples... "Fuckk shubman you feeell soooo goood babyyyy".
Her fingers moves down in between her core she started playing with her clit ( please look at the video for the reference). " Hmmmmmmm shubmannnnn pleaseee " She didn't know what she was begging for.. She inserted her middle finger inside her... And started finger fucking herself thinking about shubman fucking her inside the shower.. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh shubman ahhhhhhhh feels sooo fuckkiingg good don't stoppp baby please"..... With thattt she came soooo hardddddd. " Shubmannnnnn" Screaming his name on top of her lungs!!!!!.
She leans towards the bathroom wall to support herself...... And flushed fuckk she is such a bitch she taught pretending to sweet and naive from outside and a needy desperate sexually frustrated woman from inside... She was so fucked upp she started laughing she was imagining her brother's 17 yr best friend fucking herr against the bathroom wall....
She really need a psychiatrist...
Leaving a sigh she drape herself in a towel then she realized her bra's and panties are in her bedroom ... Phir se bhool gyi 😕 hmmm. She then closes her bathroom and froze, her breath got hitched. And she started feeling a little dizzy..
Shubman was laying on her bed shirtless in just his shorts.. With one hand operating her phone ( she realize how does he knew her password?) and with another hand he was playing with her bra ( cups of bras) as if they were his stress bustersss.
And then looks at her with zero expressions on his face...fuck he is angry very angry ab kya kra usne jisse shubman is soo angry at her... And she is partially naked just dropped in a thin towel shubman started eye fucking her... And she started breathing fast...

Fuckk ab kya hoga uske sath!!!!!

Hello guys and sorry for the late update pehle hi kr deti mai story bohot badi thi maine mehnat se likhi thi pr 2 din pehle when I was about to post it maine jaise hi publish kra idk what happen server down tha yah kya tha story hi udd gyi poori meri save krne ke baad bhi. Mujhe bohot gussa aaya and bura lga phir ab i have decided ku story 2 parts mai upload hogi part 1 is shower and sweat and part 2 is punishment.. Which will be published tonight stay tuned and enjoy.
Once again sorry for the inconvenience