PROPOSE

Disclaimer : chapter contains inappropriate language, and sexual act that may don't like by someone so please read at your own risk and don't report.

both of them were naked from the top was breathing loudly. Shubman is feeling her breast against his naked chest but he had not really seen them he was controlling controlled very hard as he will wait untill he turned 18 and soon we will be 18 .. And then he will fuck her like a mad man.. But uptill then he can feel her but will not look at those things..
Sara started getting emotional she was about to cry shubman notices her sudden change of behavior and ask her by cupping her face " Are you all right should we stop this? U are not comfortable? I guess you are not I am sorry i thought you were liking it..
Sara cuts him in between " Wwwhy? "
Shubman " What why baby I didn't get it what are u saying tell me? "
"Why are you not looking at them ? " Pointing at her boobs " You don't like them right?? They are heavy not in a perfect shape like Models that's why you are not looking at them? " Shubman realize that sara is just insecure about her looks. Shubmans eyes got soft " Baby you don't know how hard it is for me i am resisting it I know how hard it is for me to not to look at your body and if I look at you then I'll fuck you baby fuck you sooo hard you wouldn't be able to walk for a good period of time Sara baby look into my eyes I can't look at you I can't touch you even if I want to even if I am dying from inside to touchh your breast to pich those beauty... To suck them.. Nooo to suck the life out of them... But sara my babyy you have to wait it along with mee".
"Plus I know you are not ready for that either " Saying that his hands move towards his boxers and in a single go he removes his boxers/ shorts. Then his hands went around her panty lines and started playing with them.. And his eye's were asking permission from her .. With a shy nod sara gave him the permission and in another shot Sara's panties were also on the floor ( without breaking the eye contact).
"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" Both of them said in unison..
" Saraaa baby you are sooo wet jaan ".
" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm " Was all she could reply.
Her wet slit was directly touching his shaft.. Making him release his precum..
Then shubman take his tip and push it a little into her enterance..
Sara's eyes went wild and she started scratching his back..
" See I told you you were not ready for this yet 1 year is descent time for us to get to know each other inside out and for you to make your body ready for me do exercise regularly for your body so it can get ready for the future our future... For the rough sex that we will do in future.. I am not joking sara it will we veery rough sweetheart and then don't blame it on me ki mai zabardasti kr rha mai koi zabardasti nhi kr rha hu tumse ek saal hai tough hai pr kuch acha bhi hai ache se body ko taiyar kro 25-26 ka jb hounga mai hum shadi krenge tb uske baad bacche bhi honge uske liye bhi body prepare kro baby tum. I am a simple man sara and i am a man of needs and i need you like an oxygen.. Tumhare liye hi jee rha hu mai itne saalo se ( apart from his family) tumhi ko dekh ke jee rha hu jee rha tha aur aage bhi jeeta rhunga... Tum hi mera happy place.. Sara will you be my wife in future? Gf aur yeh sb temporary hota hai mujhe tumhare sath permanent rhna hai . Humesha humesha ke liye ab tum batao tumko rhna hai ki nhi mai force nhi krunga tumko kbhi tum agar mana kr dogi toh abhi chhorke chala jaunga humesha ke liye u tell me tumko kya chaiye"..
Sara smiled and say " Nahi bolungi toh chale jaoge? "
Shubman " hmmmmm"
Sara " Ok nhi rhna hai jao ab yaha se "
Shubman looked at Sara for a brief second and a sly smile appeared on her face and she started laughing.
Shubman also started grinning " You spoilt bratt you dirty piece of shiiittttt i am gonna punish you for that ".
He rolled her and now they are upside down shubman on top of Sara and Sara under shubman.. His tip in between her slit
Both of them moan in unison " Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm""
" Fuck it feels so good ". Sara said
" Yeahhh baby".
After taking a pause shubman cups Sara's face and ask her
" Sara please don't joke around and tell me what do you want"
"Ohky"
"Ohky??? "
" Ohky i want to be with you ".
" Sara that's not how it goes give proper answers"
" Shubman I want to be with you"
" I am not satisfied with this answer I asked you to be my wife "
" Shubmannn ohkyy I want to be your wife "
" What about the kids"
" Ohhhhh shubman I want to be your gf for now and then I want to be your wife when ever you are ready and in future I want to be the mother of our kids !! Happy!!! "
" Hmmmmmmmmm"
" What hmmmm? "
" I am not fully convinced "
Groaning sara cups his face and starts kissing his forehead, eyelids, cheeks, nose then looks straight in his eyes and said " Shubman I love you it's you and it's always you please baby now get convinced now"
Shubman gets satisfied and starts grinding on her up and down up and downn.
" Shubmannnnnnn hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm babyyyyyyyy "
" Say that again"
" Say what??? "
" That you love me"
"I love youuuu shubmannnnnn babyy I am about to cummmm"
He starts grinding faster on her..
And within a min she cumssss
" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm it feels sooo good baby"
"Yeah good in deed " Shubman says breathless
Then Sara got some courage and with one hand she collects her cumm and then bring it close to shubamns mouth
and orders him " Swallow it swallow it all "
Shubman was shocked but did it without complaining
" Fuckkkk this is sooooo gooddddd hmmmmmmm".
And then she starts pumping him. Shubman's eyes got wild he stops her but she places her hand on his mouth and startes squeezing him pumping him hardsd and fastrrr untill he came apart...
She collects his cum with her hand and stats drinking it alll like a good girlll
" Fuckk baby that was sooo hott"
Sara starts gigling.. " You like that?? "
" I love thattttttt we should do this quite often"
With that Sara pulled shubman close to him and hugged himmm
Shubman nested his head in her neck and starts inhaling her beautiful body odour.....
Sara asked shubman " Should we do pool party today itself "
" No I don't want u wear bikini in front of strangers and I don't even want to look at any other girl in a bikini either it is against my values when we both will be alone then we will do this pool thing I know you are not comfortable and so are the boys aur bhabhi ho unki aise unke saamne bikini mai thodi jaogi tum and waise bhi thoda ache se jaan lo tum mere friends ko then maybe in future agar apan kahi ghoomne gye aur tum aur mai dono comfortable hue toh why not pr tb ki tb dekhnge abhi ke liye it's a big no"
Sara " Hmmm you are right "
Shubman again moves towards her neck and starts sucking her.... "Shubmannnnn it will leave a markkkk"
"That's what I want"
With a sigh Sara sarts ruffling shubman's hair and let him have his ways with her.... Coz she knows shubman jb tk usse ache se mark nhi kr deta he will not leave her. Plus she was also enjoying this...

Hello guys pehle bhi bola tha abhi bhi bol rhi hu ab week mai 2 chapter hi post krungi plus ab chapters monthly basis pr chalenge like remaining October, November...... September 2018 .. Aise. Krke so do the math and don't ask. Me ki birthday. Wala. Part release krdo oky bye..