Don't play with my heart 8/?

Start from the beginning

I kept walking and then he grabbed my arm
"Jenna I'm sorry"

"Let me go" he kept holding on to my arm and bringing me closer to him.

"She said let her go"

We both looked to who it was and it was Y/n, she was walking towards us and Percy let me go, she moved me towards her and checked for any bruises. We made eye contact and I could see that she was hurt, she looked away and towards him.

She calmly said "You ever touch her again, I'll make your life a living hell"

"I'm not scared of you" something literally must be wrong with him.

She walked towards him "You should be, as fast as your career started, that's as fast as it can disappear. I have that power to make you disappear. So like I said touch her again and I'll make your life a living hell"

"Is that a threat?"

"No it's a promise, oh and I think you should go talk to Tim" he ran to Tim's Trailer and she walked back to me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, but what are you doing here?"

"Can we go somewhere warm first?"

We walked to my trailer and sat on the couch
I looked at her "So what are you doing here?"

"To hear what happened"

After I told her everything she looked at me. She was thinking deeply about what to say.

"Jenna did you know he had feelings for you?"

"Yeah but I didn't think he was going to act on them, I thought it was a little crush."

"Jenna did he tell you that he had feelings for you?"

"Yes"

"Did you flirt with him?"

"Once or twice "

"Jenna did you flirt with him?"

"...yes"

"Were you flirting with him that night?"

"yeah"

"Jenna you were leading him on and he took the opportunity to kiss you during the staring contest. So tell me the truth are you leading me on?"

"What no"

"It feels like it"

"No I want you, I missed you so much."

"So if I asked you to be my girlfriend right now would you say yes?"

"No I- it wouldn't be the right time"

"So when will it, when you get back in 6 months?"

"You said we'll figure it out when I get back"

"Yeah well that was before your costar kissed you"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I don't want to wait for something when the possibilities of your feelings changing when you come back. I don't want to wait for you and see that you want someone else, cause Jenna for theses past two months I been wanting time to move fast for us to be something. And when I saw that photo my heart dropped seeing you with someone else. I want you to be happy but I don't want to be waiting on you just to tell me you like someone else because I can't have you playing with my heart. So Jenna do you want me or not?"

"I want you, more than you can ever know, I want to be held by you late at night, wake up with you, eat dinner with you. My feelings aren't going to change for you in six months. I want you Y/n"

She kissed me and it was just like the night at the party. Soft but passionate, everything else in the world had stopped. Yeah nothing was going to change.

She pulled away lightly "damn I gonna miss those lips"

"Well stop talking and mor kissing" she didn't hesitate and pulled me back to her lips.
________________________________
Jay's POV

My sister left to catch a flight to Romania, I really hope Jenna wasn't lying. My sister loves that girl, others take a long time to fall in love but my sister it probably only takes a couple hours or a day to know she's in love. She's truly the definition of lover girl.

Ever since Mia, her last relationship, my sister built a wall around her heart. Mia broke her, she was manipulative, toxic and just an overall gaslighter, but my sister thought she could change Mia. That was were she messed up at, one you can't change someone because you think you can love them harder, and two you shouldn't have to try to change someone.

Mia wasn't my sisters first love but she was definitely the hardest break up my sister ever had. So I just hope Jenna isn't lying.

Someone knocked on the door and it was Sash "Sash what's up?"

She walked in "Jaylin don't what's up me where the hell is your sister"

I sat on the couch "Damn no hi, how you been?"

She looked at me "Jaylin Moirés Beckham where is your sister"

"Not the whole Gov, she's in Romania"

"The Fuck she doing in Romania"

"To get her girlllll" for this girl to be so damn smart she sure is slow at times.

"Wait I leave to go on Vacation for one month and they together now, someone could have called me to keep me in the loop damn"

"Ah ah ahhh you said and I quote "nobody call me unless someone is dying or died" oh and "don't text me" so technically we did what you said"

"Shhhh, so what's going on with Y/n and Jenna and who is this Percy boy"

"Jenna had a kickback they got drunk her and Percy had a staring contest and then he kissed her, she pulled away." I shrugged and started playing 2k

"Now what"

"We sit back until Y/n tells us what happened I hope they finally stop playing and make it official. Oh and I hope I get to beat Percy's ass to"

We laughed and then Y/n called me

"Hey Y/f/i"

"Hey Jay, hey Sash"

Sash looked closer to the phone "What's that on your neck" I looked closer

"DAMNNNNNN!!! Jenna a vampire"

________________________________
A/N
We got a new POV  how we feel

Also comment things i would like to see y'all reactions