Peaches

No one's pov.

Buck, Crash, and Eddie continued to pull on the vines. Then, they flew really close to the lava. Some of the dinosaurs behind them fell into the lava.

Meanwhile, Sid was already in the fall. He turned around and lifted up his chin.

"This is the end of Sid the Sloth!"

Sid started falling and screaming. Suddenly he was pulled up by a familiar dinosaur. Sid looked at the dinosaur as it roared at him.

"Help!", shouted Sid.

"No, Sid! It's me!", explained Crash and showed himself to Sid.

"And me!", joined Eddie.

"And me!", added Buck.

"I-I-I don't want to panic anybody, but who's flying this thing?!", exclaimed Sid.

"Oops.", expressed Buck.

Suddenly, they rammed into ice. The mammals above them gave them really confused looks. Then they flew away. Sid heard small roars. He looked down and saw the baby dinosaurs.

"No, no, wait! Wait! My kids!", exclaimed Sid as the mommy dinosaur gave him a sad look, "I never even got to say goodbye."

Back to Ellie, Summer, and Diego.

"You can do it! Push!", demanded Summer.

"Push!", added Ellie.

Diego was grunting and both of the females on either side of him.

"I can't do it!", grunted Diego.

"Just one more big push!"

"You two have no idea what I'm going through!", snapped Diego.

The females glared at him, while he continued to try and push the log with the blue dinosaurs off.

"Okay, forget I said that.", apologized Diego, "Let's do this together."

Diego grunted one more time and pushed the log off. The two dinosaurs fell down. One of them roared but got interrupted by Manny. He put the dinosaur inside the log with its head out. While the other dinosaur had its legs out. It struggled to balance out.

"I liked you guys better when you were extinct.", stated Manny and kicked the log off the edge.

Diego and Summer were doing breathing exercises with Ellie. Eventually, Diego got a little dizzy.

"Getting dizzy."

Then, they heard grunting.

"Manny!", called Summer and turned around to Ellie.

"Come on, buddy. I think we're getting close.", commented Diego as he helped Manny get up.

Suddenly, an amazing sound was heard. A baby crying. Manny's baby. He got up and looked over to Ellie. Summer got out of the way and stood next to Diego. Ellie brought forward a beautiful little mammoth girl. She opened her eyes and looked at Manny. Her eyes were just like Ellie's.

Summer's pov.

I think I'm getting a little emotional. Manny took his daughter in his trunk.

"She's perfect.", said Manny, "I think we should call her Ellie. Little Ellie."

"I got a better name. Peaches.", suggested Ellie.

"Peaches?"

"That's a beautiful name.", I assured.

Ellie smiled at me and said, "Why not? She's sweet and round and covered with fuzz."

"Peaches. I love it.", Manny agreed.