Buck

Summer's pov.

"Stay close.", said Manny.

As we got closer to the light, all of us squinted our eyes. When we reached the destination we finally opened our eyes. We all stared at it in awe. Ahead of us was a whole new world. And it was warm, not like back at home. Though I prefer a warmer climate. This is where the dinosaurs live.

"Are you guys having the same dream I am?", asked Crash who was still on Ellie's tusks, Eddie, as well.

"We've been living above an entire world.", stated Ellie in amazement.

"And we didn't even know it.", I added.

There were multiple dinosaurs. And all of them were different. Big ones and small ones. As we were admiring all the dinosaurs, there was movement behind us.

No one's pov.

Suddenly a dinosaur's tail was slammed next to Manny, scaring all of them. The mammals looked back and saw a dinosaur, who was now roaring at them.

"Run for it! Hurry!", shouted Crash.

And the mammals ran off. But what they didn't notice is that the two possums fell off. Crash and Eddie looked up and the dinosaur roared at them, causing them to play dead.

Summer turned around and was about to go and grab them, but a familiar saber-toothed tiger was the first one to grab them.

"Diego?", questioned Summer.

"Summer, run!", demanded Diego.

And of course, Summer did as she was told. Though she would have answered something like 'you're not a boss to me. But it wasn't the time and definitely wasn't the place. Summer ran past Manny and was now next to Ellie.

The two possums ran on their own while Diego accidentally slipped on a ledge thankfully he didn't fall. Then he catches up to the two mammoths.

"Diego, what are you doing here?!", asked Manny as he glanced past his shoulder.

Diego smiled, "Sightseeing!". The dinosaur slammed his tail but Diego got out of the way. "I'm looking for Sid, same as you."

"Well! Aren't you noble?"

"This is not the time, guys! We need all the help we can get!", explained Ellie.

The animals stopped running when they saw that there was no path left, only a ledge. They looked back and saw the dinosaur coming. Diego got in front of everyone and ran up to the dinosaur and roared. But the dinosaur roared back, making Diego run back.

"Nevermind.", commented Diego.

The beast was about to come our way but its tail got stuck in a tree.

Ellie then looked around, searching for a solution. She saw a big dinosaur, near the ledge they were standing on, who is eating grass. Ellie ripped some leaves and started waving them.

"Here, boy! Here! Come on! Good boy! Come on!", called Ellie.

The dinosaur took the leaves from her and started eating them.

"Climb on.", said Ellie.

"You don't have to tell me twice.", commented Summer.

"Summer...", started Diego.

But Summer jumped on the dinosaur and was the first one to slide.

"Are you nuts? We're not getting on that thing!", exclaimed Manny.

"It's either this dinosaur or that one!", pointed out Ellie.

The two males looked back to see that the beast got his tail out and roared.