✰ 𝐿𝜎𝜎 𝐿𝜎𝜎 𝐿𝛼𝜋𝜕 ✰

Warning: Language, violence, descriptions of dead bodies/fire, horny demons
Episode: Loo Loo Land
Word Count: 7,575

Warning: Language, violence, descriptions of dead bodies/fire, horny demonsEpisode: Loo Loo LandWord Count: 7,575

Third Person:

In the master bedroom, Stolas and Stella are asleep. A young Octavia's frightened voice can be heard from down the hall.

"Mummy! Daddyyyy!"

Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket.

Stolas sleepily mumbles, "Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella."

Stella sleepily, annoyed, "You get up."

The Prince sighs and gets out of bed. He enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.

He looks around the room, "Via? What troubles you, my owlet?"

Octavia sobs, "Daddy! Daddy!"

Young Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her.

"I had a dream! A really bad dream!" She sobs again.

Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia's tear, correcting her, "A nightmare."

"I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!"

Stolas rubs Octavia on the back comfortingly, "There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay."

He summons his grimoire to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed.

"When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember..." Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open. "No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little Starfire."

He takes a breath before beginning to sing a lullaby to little Octavia.

☆༻𖤐༺☆

"You Will Be Okay" - Helluva Boss

☆༻𖤐༺☆

It always seems more quiet... in the dark

Stolas opens a portal above himself and Octavia. She looks up in awe of the beauty of space through the portal.