✩ 𝑊𝜀𝑙𝑐𝜎𝑚𝜀 𝜏𝜎 𝐻𝜀𝑙𝑙 ☆

Warning: This book is meant for mature audiences.

This book contains: • Inappropriate Language• Violence • Sexual Acts • Sexual Jokes• Demons• Horny Demons• And more

This book contains:
• Inappropriate Language
• Violence
• Sexual Acts
• Sexual Jokes
• Demons
• Horny Demons
• And more...

There will be a warning at the beginning of each chapter. 

☆༻𖤐༺☆

Now, some rules/information I have.

1) This is an a self insert, or an 'x reader', book.

The only think I have to say is, if you don't like that, don't read it! No one is forcing you to read this.

2) This follows the show "Helluva Boss", by Viziepop on YouTube, with inspirations and characters from "Hazbin Hotel". In no way do I own anything from either of these shows.

I do have creative rights to the idea and story of the reader and other OCs. LindsayVandeveer also has rights to the story of the reader and some OCs.

3) I write this to where the reader uses "she/her" pronouns. Sorry to all of my male, nonbinary, and any other readers!

4) This may not be entirely accurate to Helluva Boss and may portray the characters differently at times from their cannon personality.

5) It is my first time writing anything like this, so please bear with me if it is cringe.

I do allow (and appreciate) constructive criticism, just not pointless trash talking.

Now with all that said, enjoy the book~!