Capitulo SYETE:

Elijah's Pov:

I finally met the girl of my dreams, her name was Aira Claire Katherine...what a beautiful name for a goddess like her...I was so charmed by her beauty but when I asked for her number, she rejected me...that instantly made my heart sank in defeat but no...I won't let that rejection gets the best of me, I need to make a way to make a contact with her and soon, make her fall for me and make her mine...she needs to be mine and mine only,

Once we talk to each other , she was so fine, the way she acts and talks make me fall for her more...I don't know why but I'm in urge to claim her as mine, I want her to my mine and only mine, I don't wanna see her with any other guy and that guy should be me...I want her, and I can't stop myself from it...I don't know why I'm acting like I'm a creepy obsesser towards her...but nevermind.. she'll be mine soon and we're going to marry soon and when there's every guy who'll try to approach her and take her away, I'll make sure to kill it mercilessly under my hands with no remorse...

I went back to my chair then Lucas wore a confused and embarrassed face as he look at me

Lucas: what the hell was that?! You know what, that was my first time seeing you like that...is that girl captured your heart and did she melt it?

Elijah: I don't know either..but she's perfect..I want her to be mine...I really want her Lucas...can you help me?

Lucas: Sure bro...what's her name though?

Elijah: her name is Aira Claire Katherine... isn't that beautiful and suits her too much?

Lucas: indeed

Lucas: well...what do you want me to do then?

Elijah: find any information about her and bring it to me...can you do that?

Lucas: sure then... anything for you brother...

Elijah: thanks...and let's talk about you so told me  "good and bad news"

Lucas: ohh yeah yeah, let's talk about it and I almost forgotten about that one... Let's dive into it!

And after that, we started talking about the things we need to talk together...

Chapter 7 is finish!!
Hope you enjoy!!
And I hope this still makes sense...

Mrs. Author:3