Capitulo DOS:

Elijah's Pov:

(He's an Italian, just imagine that he's speaking Italian language when he's on the phone or talking with someone...
Thank you:3)

I was sitting at the chair in my office when my best friend Lucas called me on my phone...

(Lucas is his childhood friend and his trusted man, his full name is Lucas Giovanni Cameron Diaz, he's the same age as Elijah, and he's Italian just like Elijah too, Him and Elijah were treating each other like brothers eversince they met)

Lucas: hey bro, what's up? Let's meet up...I have some good and bad news for ya...

Elijah: you better not play with me Diaz, I know you...

Lucas: don't be such kill joy...trust me, there's no shits this time...

Elijah: okay, I'll be there in an hour and where should we meet?

Lucas: Great!!, meet me at the ****at Clara street...that's all bro, see you there...

Elijah: see ya later...

[Call ends]

(Sighs and thought something: ) What is this guy up to this time, I really hope he won't play tricks with me or I'll beat his small ass...

I stood up then went to my wardrobe to choose a clothes I'm going to wear today, once I'm done picking, I make my way to my bathroom and took a cold bath. After a while, Im done with my shower and hurriedly make my way to the changing room and change, once I'm already prepared, I took my black eyeglasses and wore it then went outside my room then goes straight to the garage where I placed all of my million worth cars, I choose a black Lamborghini and make my way to Lucas afterwards...

Chapter 2 is finish!!
Hope you enjoy!!

Mrs. Author:3