Capitulo KWATRO:

Elijah's Backstory:

I was sitting beside my mom's bed at the hospital and how did we end up here? Well, while mom was already home one night from work, out of no where, she vomited blood Infront of me and then fainted... I hurriedly call an ambulance and we then end up here...I look at her and she's asleep but I can see in her face that she's dying and too weak, I can't bear seeing her like that, I wish its me who got sick and not my mom...as I was watching her, I can't help myself but to cry in pain, I beg my mom to wake up but she can't, I countinue to watch her after several weeks, I didn't eat up nor take a bit rest since all that I want is to look after her...after weeks past, due to the hunger I felt, I fainted beside my mom's bed but luckily one of the nurses saw me and help me regain my consciousness back, the doctors told me I need to rest and I'm too weak yet malnourished because I forgot that I still need to eat, not just to watch my mom at all times, I got worried about my health but I'm worried about my mom even more is because I'm far from her and I'm sleeping on the other room, something inside my mind told me that it's because of dad..it's because of him...if he didn't left us, maybe mom was still fine, I deeply thought inside as rage build inside me...I hardly ball my fist in anger as I think...and since that, I hated him for abandoning us to death while he was living in a life of luxury and goods, after a month past, mom died, I was just a seven years old child that is left nothing but only a mom, I was so sad and depressed for what had happen, my mom's body was cremated and the doctors do it free because I'm just a child without anything...I promise the doctors at the hospital that one day, I'll comeback and pay for any hospital expenses and I'll come back for my mom's ashes and since that, I'm already an orphan and a homeless boy...after years past, I've learned to live on my own but I've grown up with hatred and anger inside my heart because of my dad, I've learn to steal up foods it's because I just want to sustain my hunger and lucky me, I've got my best friend, Lucas with me...I met Lucas when I was 8 and now I'm 10, I learned that Lucas and I were at the same age and we met back then at the playground, one day when I was in my way to the swing, I saw that he was being bullied by other kids at my age and I hurriedly make my moves to protect and help him from the bullies, since that, Lucas and I were inseparable...I love Lucas as my brother and I've been craving for a brothers attention, after our years of friendship, Lucas's parents decided to adopt me and made me their second child....and since that, were officially brothers and we're always be...

Chapter 4 of Elijah's Backstory is finish!!
Hope you enjoy!!

Mrs. Author:3