12.Mehndi and sangeet

Start from the beginning

Avyansh's POV:-:

I don't want to apply this so called heena and my maa,chachi sa and dadi sa hukum is forcing me and blackmailing me........"ohk ohk but little bit"And trio nodded their heads.

One of the Male artist started making design.I told him to just to make a dot...
I engrossed myself in talking with Ranvijay.
And when the artist told me that designs are done I looked at my hand.And there was only a small dot....good work.Fear of ASR.....

After sometimes me,ranvijay,vihaan,armaan,Ruhika,
ahaan and dhruv was talking about random topics....
Then varya come and said"ika show me your design.....wow its so simple yet elegant.And are you are not applying your foots??"
Ruhika said"I want to but....I don't want too"
Hain???
Varya said "kyaa??"
Ruhika sigh and said"I don't want to go there and listen bickering of ladies and girls!!but I want to apply heena on my foots also"while making a sad face..
Ranvijay said"don't worry bacche and varya send a artist here!!"

Ruhika's face light up and she said
"thankyou bhai you are the best"
Aisa bhi kya hai iss nakchadhi me jo ranvijay itna pyaar karta hai is se....huh little spoiled brat!!

After some time a girl come and said"ma'am you asked for my presence??"
Ruhika said "yaah actually I want my foots done with heena so kindly do it!!"
Huh full of attitude!!
She said"sure ma'am"
And some chairs are arranged for her
Artist asked"ma'am any preference??"
She said"umm....not really but simple and matching from the hands!!"
And we engrossed ourselves in talks and after sometimes artist said"ma'am we are done!!"
And we looked at her foots.....its beautiful.Her choice is good.

And after mehndi ceremony we all left for our rooms to rest as sangeet is scheduled for evening

Author's POV:-:

It was evening and everyone reached the backyard for sangeet.
Ruhika is sitting with her cousins.

(Ruhika's look)

Ayesha and avyansh are sitting on sofa arranged for bride and groom