Choi Soobin
Age -24
CEO of Choi corporation
Assassination as well Hacker of Jeon's gang .
Easy going person unless you mess with what is his .
Cousin of Jungkook and Hoseok from father's side .
Loves conquest. And has a secret no one knows of .
Overprotective and possessive.

Brother- Choi Yeonjun

Lover- ???????
Nickname -

      Binnie ( given by Yeonjun)

      Bunny Boo (given by Seokie and        Namu)

**********

Choi YeonjunAge - 18

Choi Yeonjun
Age - 18

Studying designing
Cute and innocent fluffy ball. ( Or may be not so innocent)
Loves Foxie plushies most and is little bit bratty . Gets annoyed easily.

Loves his kookie hyung most and hates Soo-bin hyung most ...cause he is always scolding him .

Gets jealous easily when someone flirts with his hyung.

**********
Back to story

Yeonjun clutched Jungkook's shirt tightly as fat tears rolled down his eyes as he saw stern gaze of Soo-bin on him.

" Soo-bin calm down you are scaring Yeonie " Jungkook said as he patted his head .

" But Hyung he -"

" Make him understand but not like this " he said 

And soo-bin huffed ,"Fine I won't do anything but tell him to not talk to me , you know Jungkook hyung you are spoiling him a lot. Hoseok and Namjoon are so well behaved and here this is this brat always causing trouble."

"Soo-bin " Jungkook said in stern voice clearly telling him to not cross line.

" Binnie you think of me like that ?? ......well you are no less than a brat ...kookie hyung is million no trillion times better than you . " Yeonjun yelled trying to push back his tears .

"Have you seen enough Jungkook hyung ?? Or do you want me to prove you point ??"Soo-bin asked while Jungkook just shaked his head in disbelief and turn to hug Yeonjun.

" Let's go babies I will buy you ice cream " he said and dragged namseok away who protested but all in vain. Jimin followed them while Mr Kim just left from their as he had some work .

" Hey Bub don't cry , Binnie won't stay mad for long just apologize to him nicely . He is so good to you isn't he than why don't you listen to him ??" Jungkook asked softly.

" He ain't good ...always angry on Yeonie...always scolding Yeonie...Yeonie hates him..." Yeonjun said sniffling.

" Yeonjun don't say like that "

" YOU ARE ALSO TAKING HIS SIDE AREN'T YOU? I HATE YOU TOO...NO ONE CARES FOR YEONIE!!!!"
Yeonjun screamed pushing away Jungkook who frowned and groan in frustration as mess.