" Nammu gave it to meeeeeee"

" He didn't you force him"

And just like that two start to bicker and Mr Kim and Jimin looked to see whether they should indulge or not but didn't when Jungkook just stared like it was everyday thing .

All of sudden they hear loud sound of crying and everyone stared at Namjoon who was crying and sniffing and in instant both bickering boys were there to console him.

"Nammu don't cryyyyyy " Hoseok said in pleading tone his own eyes tearing 

" No , you fight with Junnie ...Nammu hate it....my bestfriend fighting...hate it...hate it .." Namjoon mumble sniffing and instantly they apologize to eachother and Taehyung raised his eyebrow as he saw Hoseok threw his hand around the boy he was bickering with and pull into hug force hug ahem ahem.

And just like that three bestie forgot about fight and start giggling and Taehyung watch as boy who was bickering took out things from His shopping bag and show it to them  And after some point of time three of them sat on floor to look at box of game they brought.

" Taehyung isn't that game for children under 10 years ??"
Jimin asked as he stared at game board where it was mentioned suitable for kids under 10 only.

Taehyung didn't answer and saw as trio seemingly try to play game that certainly was playing with them.

He watched as the boy angrily slammed cover of box on floor and stood up jabbing his finger at Bunny Boo and yelled at him ,"You you you made me buy this stupid gameeeee....this this was your way of revenge cause I broke your watch....so dumb...so stupid...."

Taehyung watched as boy cried and watched as Bunny boy who was all calm and composed roared suddenly

"You broke my watch?? "

" Uhm no , I stumble over table of study room and it fell on it's own "

" You were in my study room ??"Taehyung watch his tone turn dark and watched as little boy shake before hiding himself behind Jungkook.

"Hyungie don't be mad at Yeonieeee..Yeonieee did it by mistake okay....don't scold him " Hoseok said in calming tone try to pacify walking valcano who was ready to burst.

He didn't paid him any heed and yelled ,"CHOI YEONJUN come right here ."

"Choi ? " Jimin mumbled ," have heard their name somewhere "

" Cousin of Kim's from father's side "Mr Kim said

" So so you mean to say that that boy who yelled is Choi Soobin? The famous assassination aka the hacker urf CEO of Choi corporation? gang ??"

" Hmm"

Taehyung smirked ," Thought so smelled like filth "

*******

Intro ⭐:-