Quiet Sobs | Chapter 8

(Their is going to be a lot of pov switching in this chapter - sorry)

Russia's Pov:

My heart skipped a bit as the stables started to come into view and we could hear the sounds of yelling and clashing.

We make it around the stables and see guards clashing with others who I guessed were apart of the organization.

...

I rushed into the fray trying to see if I can spot the small supernatural or guard we left him with, Kazakhstan.

But Im stopped as a thug launched themselves at me holding a sharp blade that gleamed dangerously in the light.

I react quickly and throw a roundhouse punch at the thugs face sending them to the ground.

I continue on my way pushing through but stop for a moment assisting a guard that was getting gained up on. He thanked me and I helped them up from the ground.

They open their mouth to speak but I'm already gone, back into the fray.

...

Kazakhstan's Pov:

I was hiding behind the stables with the supernatural.

He sat behind a few crates, his knees up to his chest his small wings surrounding him slightly as protective cover, while I stood guard looking over my shoulder now and again towards the fighting.

I started to fidget, I wanted to join the fight and help my companions... but I couldn't- I need to stay here.

Дамит

I grind my teeth, looking back over my shoulder. A good portion of the fight was covered by the stable wall but I could still see some of it.

'What are they after?'

'Wait-..'

I look back over at the supernatural who was huddled on the ground.

'Don't tell me...'

'...'

'Боқ.'

...

???'s Pov:

I tried to calm my breathing as I tightened my grip on my legs. I could hear the fighting, I could hear it clearly as if I was right next to it.

I hated how good my hearing was. I always heard things I would never want to hear. It was excruciating.

My ears bent back and closed my eyes tightly as painfully as memory's started to pop up.

But then I hear a slight shift to the side of me and multiple rapid footsteps I open my eyes slightly and see the guard sending someone into a few crates with a crash.

They must have been running at him to attack but were stopped when he sent him tumbling.

My ears flick twitch's as I hear the guard crack his knuckles. His back is facing me now but I could see him stretching his neck and shoulders with a crack as he walks towards the stranger who was awkwardly positioned on the crates.

The stranger let out a grunt and tried to get up but was stopped when the guard grabbed collar of his shirt glaring dangerously.

...

North Korea's Pov:

I lost track of Russia somehow. How do you lose track of someone that tall in the first place?!?

I could now and again spot the tall Marquess in the recuse but everytime I do I worry more. On the outside though I look really calm, and emotionless but internally I was panicking and my mind was racing on trying to figure out the best way to approach this.