9. Tips

" What are you looking for? " Zo asked his husband.

He was fully erect now and his husband was leaving him in the bed like that.

"I am looking for some lube. " Nai replied going through the cabinets.  " Guess they didn't prepare it. "

He did find a bunch of condoms that the room decorators prepared for the first night. It was part of the protocol to provide such provisions to the newlyweds. But there was no sign of anything that could be used as a lube.

" Why do we need a lube for? " Zo questioned with a frown on his face.

His husband's actions were killing his mood. He was already lying butt naked on the bed while his husband was fully clothed.

He was eager to see Nai get out of those clothes but didn't urge him to do so as he didn't want to be seen so desperate. He wanted to be a gentleman towards his husband, at least for the first night.

" Just wait a second, phi. " Nai said as he ran to the washroom.

Zo internally cursed. He took the duvet and covered himself, mumbling in frustration. His member was starting to cool down under the cold wind blowing out of the air conditioner.

Nai came out of the washroom with a bottle in his hand.

"What is that thing?" Zo was sure that he hadn't seen that bottle in his washroom before.

"Aloe vera gel. " Nai grinned. " It's edible." 

He carried the gel for daily use, sometimes as moisturizer or as first aid. He had never imagined that the gel would become useful like this.

"We were in the middle of something, Nai. Was finding aloe vera gel so important right now?" Zo was clearly irritated.

Nai sighed, detecting unhappiness in his husband's tone. "We can use this as a substitute for lubes." He climbed back on the bed. "Young Master Zo, you are not thinking of going raw, are you?"

"Why not? We are husbands!" Zo retorted. He still couldn't connect wanting to go raw with Nai leaving his side to get some gel, adding to the fact that he was pissed at Nai.

"I do agree that we are husbands, but we are still strangers who met each other today morning. We are not having a one-night stand here, if you have forgotten" The moment the words left his lips, Nai realized that he sounded harsher than he meant it to be. "I mean-"

"Yeah! None of my one night stands have ever left me halfway! " Zo cut him off mid sentence.

Silence.

Neither of them spoke a word for a few minutes.

"Then you should have probably called one of your ome night stands to get married to you after you chased the bride away" Nai got of the bed.

He put the gel bottle back in his bag and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Saifah roared in laughter as he listened to his friend's wedding night story. "He left you just like that? "

Zo gave his friend a side eye. "Why am I even telling you this? Where is Lom? Only he can give me a solution."

"Hahaha. This is so funny." Saifah clenched his aching tummy.

"Ai sat!"

Saifah chuckled and sat up "Lom went to find something about that girl from our office. I don't remember what her name was."