7. Wedding Night

Nai let out a groan of frustration as he settled on the couch. The warm-toned interior of the living room was quiet to his taste.

It hadn't been long since he stepped into his husband's 'apartment' from the private elevator. He had already tucked in his husband who had fallen asleep on the car they took.

"What am I doing to do?" He clenched his hair.

He had no idea what he was going to do next. The whole wedding scenario was a huge turn in his life. 

He didn't know how he was going to explain everything to his parents and his friends. His friends especially. Because he knew that those two might kill him for getting married without them attending the wedding. As long as he managed to pacify them, they would surely help him deal with his family.

He looked down at his phone. The group chat named 'Chaos with capital C' was open. It was the group that consisted of him and his two best friends.

 He reread the message he had sent to the group on the way to the apartment. He was supposed to join them at Koh Samet for a small vacation of two days, that evening. 

He obviously couldn't go there, as he suddenly got married and had a wasted husband to take care of. He had lied to them that an emergency came up at work and he wouldn't be joining the vacation with them.

If those two find out that it is a lie, he knows that they will tear him up and use firewood for the campfire.

His gaze fell on the shiny ring on his finger. "Fuck it!" He cursed and got up.

Nai decided to take a shower first. The expensive clothes he was wearing at the moment were starting to weigh down on him.

He picked up his bag and headed to the washroom. The bag was his emergency bag that he always kept in his car as he had the habit of working overtime and sleeping over at the office or some motel nearby.

The bag contained almost everything that he might need for an overnight stay, starting from toiletries to nightwear to clothes to wear for the next day.

After a refreshing shower, Nai got out of the washroom, only to find that the bed was empty. The husband he had tucked into the bed securely earlier was missing.

Just as he was about to move, he felt a pair of arms encircling his waist.

"Caught you," Zo whispered in his ear.

Nai turned around and saw that his husband was awake. "You look sober now."

"I was a bit tipsy earlier. But after the nap, it's all good. That little alcohol can't do much to me." Zo said proudly. 

"It's good that you are awake. Take a bath. You reek of alcohol." Nai scrunched his face as he sniffed.

"Okay." Zo smiled and went inside the washroom to take a bath.

"There is something really wrong with this guy." Nai muttered to himself. He didn't know why Zo was smiling like an idiot as he looked at him.

His phone vibrated on the coffee table. He picked it up and saw that it was a call from his besties.

He went to the balcony to attend the call. As expected, both of them had called to question him about why he couldn't join them. He said that it was an emergency.

His friends weren't unreasonable people. They even agreed to him when he asked them to cancel the rest of the trip and come back ASAP because he badly needed their help.

Without many questions the call was hung up. Nai walked inside and saw his freshly bathed husband sitting on the bed, waiting for him.

As soon as Zo saw him, he smiled widely.