chapter 1

(AN): we begin in Evie and Mals dorm.

"E, how's the wedding dress coming along?" Mal asked her best freind. Ever since her and Ben agreed on a date for their wedding, Mal had been on Evie's tail about finishing her wedding dress. "It's almost done, chill out, your majesty." Evie said with a smug grin. "Ugh." Mal said with disgust. "I will never get used to that!" Mal sighed as she dramatically collapsed onto her bed. "You know what, your moving in with your future hubby soon, so I'll be all alone in this dorm." Evie said with disappointment. "Oh, I'm sure you and Doug will be married and moving in soon enough." Mal dismissed her friends worries. Evie blushed at the thought of her and Doug being married, after all that's what she wanted more than anything, she was just waiting for him to pop the question. "Do you think that you guys are getting that serious?" Mal said, noticing Evie's blushing. "I sure hope, I love him so much and I'm as ready as I'll ever be for this next step." She voiced her thoughts with a dreamy look on her face.

"Perfect this is just what I needed" Mal thought to herself as Evie went back to working on the wedding dress. She took her phone off her nightstand and began texting Doug.

Mal: You won't belive the confession I just got out of your girlfriend.

Doug: What?

Mal: So we were chatting, and I asked her if she thought you two were serious enough to get married, and she told me she wants to marry you!"

Doug: WHAT really? Are you messing with me?

Mal: I am being so truthful right now when I say she was so excited thinking about marrying you!

Doug: Thanks Mal, I've got... something to do now TTYL?

Mal: yeah, also I know what your doing, your finding Evie a ring.

Doug: How did you? Oh nevermind gtg

Mal: Good luck!

Mal sighed in excitement for her best friend. "Why are you sighing like that?" Evie giggled from her side of the dorm. "Oh nothing." Mal laughed as she daydreamed about her and Evie raising kids together.

Later that night
"Night M I'm tired so I'm going to bed." Evie yawned and got into her pj's. "OK night." Mal said. As soon as Evie was asleep she took her phone off the charger to text her fiancé.

Mal: looks like there's another wedding coming up

Ben: Jay and Lonnie already?

Mal: no dummy, Evie and Doug!

Ben: dang it I owe Carlos 15 bucks!

Mal: lol, well Doug hasn't proposed yet but he's working in a ring, so it's happening soon!

Ben: it's about time!

Mal: I'm super tired Goodnight love you.

Ben: love you too Goodnight.

And with that Mal set her phone on the charger and went to bed.