His blue eyes searched mine, and he seemed to fall into thought. His lips pursed, focusing his eyes on me as his pupils dilated. Eventually, he clapped and sat upright.

"You want to do that?"

"Wait-what?" I stammered.

"You want to gather them up? Do a questionnaire, a focus group, a... seminar?" He wondered.

"Really?" My eyes widened.

"Well, you are the luna. Things like this would be good morale." He cocked his head, curious.

"I mean, I guess..." I hesitated, suddenly nervous. "Really?"

"Yes, Tulip." He smirked. "Whenever you are ready, we shall get word out for a meeting."

"Perhaps one day after their lunch." I beamed.

He chuckled. "One day after their lunch. And tomorrow, more about Flynn."

***

The next morning, I was up at my usual time.

It was Monday, which meant a new week of doing something great.

What, I did not know yet, but I knew that today was the start of looking into my past.

"Morning, Tulip." Asra mumbled, kissing my temple.

Rolling closer to him, I kissed him softly, my limbs aching. "My everything hurts."

He grinned, running his nose down the side of my throat. "You smell great."

"Like sex?" I frowned.

"Like me and also that strawberry soap."

I laughed softly. "I guess that's better than sex."

"There is nothing wrong with my scent and our pleasure combined."

"Smelling like semen and cum, hmm, doesn't sound too appealing to me." I snorted a laugh.

He growled teasingly. "My semen is top quality."

My lips curled into a grimace. "Gross. I'm going to poop."

"You say I'm gross?" He laughed as I made my way to the bathroom.

Getting ready for the day ahead, I couldn't help but blush at the many teeth marks left on my skin. It was warm, which meant I had no hope of hiding the marks along my skin without sweating to death. Taking a deep breath, I reminded myself; it was normal. It was good to show off the marks Asra left on my skin. These were good marks, not the kind that Darius left behind.

Asra's had meaning.

He said I was beautiful when he kissed a piece of me. Every time he sank his teeth into me, he would growl at how delectable I was. Every time he captured my mouth with his, he would curse how remarkable I was. His hands never hurt, only gave pleasure, and his mouth worshipped me.

The aches were just reminders of how much I had enjoyed it. Willingly. Asra never took it too far and knew the perfect boundary lines.

Leaving the bathroom, I was about to speak when Asra barged past me and shut the door in my face. I stood for a moment, confused and dumbfounded, before shaking my head and going to grab some shoes. Once fully dressed, I waited an entire seven minutes before he finally came out of the bathroom.

Rising from the bed, I threw my arms in the air. "What were you doing in there?"

He smirked. "Pooping."

My nose wrinkled before laughter tumbled from my lips. "Now we smell of worse things than sex."

He rolled his eyes, taking my hand and leading me out of the room. We made our way down to breakfast, and it surprised me when he took his food and sat beside me.