eight *

* heavy sexual content*

I swallowed the lump in my throat. The sudden, needy desire coursing through me was burning. I longed for it to be cooled, for the satisfaction of reaching the highest peak only to fall over the edge into bliss.

Asra was watching me intensely, waiting for that

"Well..." I began, licking my lips. "We cannot do much with our clothes on..."

His head fell back with a curse. "Fucking hell."

I giggled as he lifted me from his lap so that he forced me to stand. His hands were quick to grab my shorts and pull them down in one fluid moment. I gasped, stumbling to catch my balance, my hands darting out to steady myself on his bare chest. Asra moved fast, spinning me around and forcing me over the desk.

His fingers dipped into the elastic of my panties, curling them across the skin before snapping them into place. I jerked at the sharp sound, going to push myself onto my elbows. Asra grumbled low, his hand pushing in between my shoulder blades so it forced me back down. I grunted at the impact, the cold wood and sharp ends of the paperwork digging into my bare skin.

Asra paused, going still behind me. "Did I hurt you?"

I exhaled loudly, blowing hair from my face. "No. I'm okay."

He hesitated still, running his fingers down my spine. "How about we set some boundaries?"

I grimaced. "Right now? Like now?"

Chucking at my exasperation, he spun me around so I stood facing him. "Yes."

"Oh." I muttered. "What kind of boundaries?"

"Sexual."

"Oh." My eyes widened, and I fell quiet.

Asra's smirk was hard to miss, his eyes crinkling with humour. "For example, no grabbing your jaw, but I can grab your throat. What about your hair or the base of your neck?"

I swallowed. "That's okay."

"Good." He kissed my nose, hands wandering down my hips. "Anywhere else you are uncertain of?"

"N-not really." I stammered, flustered as his fingers tickled my inner thigh.

"You tell me straight away if something doesn't feel right, okay, Tulip? I don't want to hurt you." He squeezed my thighs. "We are on this ride together."

My heart warmed, and I shook my head. "I trust you."

And I did. I trusted this man more than I trust myself. He had done nothing to break that promise. I was safe with Asra, and he proved it countless times.

His face softened, a low grumble starting in his chest. "I'm glad you do. Now, where were we?"

I giggled as his lips attacked my throat, hands flexing and moving me, so I sat on the edge of the desk. My mind turned to mush as Asra attacked my senses, his essence filling my lungs with euphoria. I was moaning, a hot mess, by the time his lips left my skin, my chest heaving for breath at the sudden freedom.

His eyes were a hooded blaze, the deep blue drowning me in their depths as he gazed at me. His warm, large hands grabbed at the expanse of my thighs, pulling me to the edge of the desk. My body burned as his fingers made quirk work of his belt, and I eagerly joined in, unzipping his confinements. He slid them down his waist until they pooled at his knees, the belt clanking against the floor.

"Do you want to take them off-oh!"

I gasped when he pulled himself free, completely taken aback as he stroked himself. I chewed my lip hungrily. The burning want in my core was like fire, and I couldn't wait to have it sated. Asra didn't move any closer, didn't indulge me in the fulfilment of his cock, and I frowned.