Skye's and Natasha's bonding weekend

Natasha's point of view

It was Friday afternoon and me and Sky were currently on a Jet heading towards a hotel that will be staying out for the weekend to bond.

But it's a surprise and she has no idea and a part of me is regretting not telling her. Every two minutes she is asking me where we are going it reminds me of the movie 'Are we there yet' Where a taxi driver has a crash on a mum who has two children and she needs to get them to an airport on time but things get in the way and she is unable to take them in herself so the taxi driver agrees but soon enough he's regretting his decision.

Well that is exactly what has happened to me but instead of two random children it's my soul mate.

Somebody who I'm gonna do this with for the rest of my life, yay (sarcastic eye roll and huff of exhaustion)

We were both dressed in loose fitting white summer dresses with heels and a leather jacket to complete the look and so Skye could have something familiar, with all the jackets she wears i figured out that they are like a security blanket for her, something familiar for her to hug around her small frame when she is anxious which makes me grateful that she had a comfort even if it was a jacket made from pacific material all these years.

"Babe how much longer"

She asks where she's curled up beside me with her head on the small round window And her feet going over my lap where I'm holding a book over her big bump trying to read which is hard when you were interrupted every 5 minutes. I could have sworn I felt the baby move every once and a while which makes my face spread into a smile at the happiness I feel when I think about motherhood.

We had been flying for four hours when the jet finally touched down and that was the minute a smile graced my features.

I turned to Skye and gently started to shake her trying to wake her up so we could get off the plane and start this trip.

It doesn't work making me groan to myself before I start running my fingers through her hair, a few seconds of me doing this and her body starts to shift showing me she is waking up a few moments later.

Eyes start to open while blinking trying to adjust to the light of the natural world around her.

She brings her hands up, curling them into fists as they rise to her face before she starts to rub her eyes softly to both wake up and to get any sleep out that she might have.

"Sweety wake up we have arrived at the mysterious location"

I soothingly say to her, wanting to wake her up in the most pleasant way possible so that we can check in, put our bags in the room and have fun.

"Tired"

Is all she says before she starts stretching her limbs to get all of the kinks out of her body so she could be comfortable in her own body and shake the sleepiness in

her muscles away.

"Come on we have arrived at the place, do you want to know where we are and what we are doing or not?"

I ask her to make her bolt Upright like a child while nodding her head madly, making me a little bit concerned that it will just fall right off.

"Of course I do , Natasha come on"

She says while grabbing my hand and standing up before tugging me gently out of my seat.

"Woah Skye, calm down"

I say to make us so bad and so crazy.

"But i wanna see"

She says in a childish voice making me giggle at the adorableness of her behavior.