"I love that," I grin before looking at Joe. "Why didn't I think of that?"

"Because you didn't grow up doing a lot of arts and crafts?" He suggests.

I shrug. "True, true."

"Well, we'll need the canvas, the finger paint and painters tape then. I guess we need to add a stop on the way from the park."

"Are we doing it after the park?" I ask, squinting.

"Did you want to do it before? I can run out really quick if I need to."

"I just figured art and play here and then nap and then take her out to tire her out before bed."

He nods. "That's true. Good thinking, my love."

I see as Jessica pouts slightly for a second at the nickname before she looks at Willa who is seemingly watching her.

"Hi," she whispers to her softly.

She whines softly, gripping onto me a little tighter.

"I'm not going to take you from your mommy," she tells her lightly, making a silly face. "That wouldn't be very nice."

"I'll be back with the stuff," Joe says, interrupting as he leans down to kiss Willa's head, kiss me quickly and wave bye to Jessica.

Once he's gone, I let out a sigh. "Baby, mommy's not going anywhere."

"Dada." She says, pointing at the door.

"Daddy's coming right back. He went to go get stuff so we can do something fun. He'll be back. Can you say hi to Ms. Jessica?"

She still doesn't speak. Instead, she watches Jessica intently, her small eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion.

"Okay, I'm going to put you down. Can you help mommy clean up breakfast?" I ask, gently placing her on the floor.

Immediately, she begins to whine, reaching up for me as I stand up and grab a couple of the plates.

"Can you help?" I ask, handing her a spoon. "Can you carry that to the sink with me?"

I begin to walk, letting her walk alongside me, still whining but also holding the spoon, putting it in the air for me to grab once the rest is in the sink. I let out a small gasp. "Thank you!" I tell her before clapping. "Yay Willa!"

Although still uneasy, she claps as well, staring up at me.

"Good job, mamas!" I tell her, offering my hand. "Let's go, you wanna listen to music while you play?"

Jessica quietly follows us over to the couch where Willa's few toys are laid against the wall, ready to be messed with. Instead of taking a place on the couch, she sits in the floor on the opposite side of the room as the couch.

I sit on the floor as well, though press my back against the couch for support, grinning as Willa grabs a book, bringing it over to me.

"Oh, the Foot Book?!?" I ask, grinning and opening it up as she backs herself onto my lap.

I read the book to her, giving it back as she gets up and throws it to the floor, walking over and grabbing a toy this time before sitting and beginning to play with it on her own.

"I think she may have forgotten you're here," I tell her quietly.

Jessica grins. "Honestly, I wouldn't doubt it," she whispers back.

After a few moments, she begins to bring me another book. "

"Oh, which one this time?" I ask, looking before my phone goes off. "Oh, who's that?"