Chapter 21 : Mishap

31th December, 2005 

+81 xxxxxxxxxx 

Meeting's going to take place at Musashi shrine. See you there at 9 pm on the 1st.

Y/n's phone pinged at this notification as they read it, they simply replied with an okay and quickly saved Mikey's number. Whilst that, they went inside their bathroom and locked the door. Turning on the shower, they slid open the window, and with a satisfied grin on their face, they jumped out.

'Now pray that Sae doesn't figure I've sneaked out.' 

With a little thud, they landed on the cold grass of their backyard and let out a sigh of relief.

To explain the current scenario, Y/n had been urgently called by their new client—who was none other than Kisaki Tetta. He had texted them to meet urgently just a few moments ago while they were getting ready to shower. 

On their tippy toes, they successfully made out of their home without getting spotted. ​​​They sprinted their way towards the given meeting place—Umishita park. Upon arriving, they immediately spotted their client and went to them. 

"Good job at convincing Mikey." Kisaki appreciated with a wicked grin as Y/n nodded in acknowledgement.

"Now here's what I'm gonna need you to do : stay close to Mikey and keep Takemitchy out of my way. I've already made a plan with a gang called Tenjiku in Yokohama. You just have to bring the weakest toman division through the subway there, and then we're all set." He continued, 

"The leader of Tenjiku wishes to meet you, so if you're free after new year I can take you to him." He informed them with a straight, serious face. 

"Tenjiku? Never heard of that gang before." Y/n replied with uncertainty. 

"They're new; consists of all S-62 generation. Kurokawa Izana is their leader." The male revealed.

"Woah?" Y/n was taken aback by this particular info because they had not expected the vicious generation to get back together. 

"Yeah. Izana gathered them especially to take Toman out." 

"Damn, why though? Toman's in Shibuya while they are in Yokohama, I don't see any reason for a fight?" 

Kisaki shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know and neither do I care, as long as I get to control Toman and Mikey, I'm good knowing this much." 

Y/n snickered in response, "Well, same, but as long as I'm getting paid, that is." 

"For now just report me whenever you're going to meet Toman or Takemitchy." 

Y/n nodded in agreement. 

"Today's Toman's official meeting by the way. You're aware right?" Questioned Y/n receiving a nod from the tanned male. 

"Good luck getting your official membership." He said, flashing a genuine smile for the first time. Y/n smiled back.

"Yeah, thanks." 

-

The yellow haired male laid in his bed, enjoying his leisure time watching his favourite childhood show—Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger. One of the most popular shows from twelve years ago which he loved. 

"It feels nostalgic..Damn.." Hanagaki expressed his fondness for the old show to himself—and a sudden knock came from his door.

He grunted at the unwanted interruption,

'Not Chifuyu again..' He presumed that it must be his usual annoying partner as he absent-mindedly opened the door, eyes glued to the t.v. 

"Takemitchi-kun!"