Chapter 4 : Backing Might

Four days later

Kokonoi had already reached their spot. He was wondering about what Y/n had said the other day. He of course knew what they had meant by 'being happy' but he emotionally couldn't understand it. He did say he was trying, but he did not know if he actually was. Deep down, his mind was always unsettled, always unsatisfied with everything. Falling deep in thought, he flinched when Y/n suddenly honked in front of him.

"Yo Koko." Y/n greeted with a wink.

"What ya thinking about?" asked U/n in a funny tone.

"Nothing important. Is the job done?" Koko questioned.

"Absolutely. But how boring of you to ignore all my questions. Chill a little." Y/n said messing up his hair.

"Also when did you get this punkish hair? Not gonna lie, it suits you better than your last one." Y/n complimented looking at his hair.

"Don't blabber shit now. Just tell me the info and get going L/n. I ain't got time. You know how my boss is." Koko said with a serious expression cutting Y/n off.

"Of course I do, the ugly beast Shiba taiju. I have had many deals with him and he was always a pain in the ass." Y/n laughed but then turned serious.

"Okay so from what I've gathered, the leader of Toman, Mikey has been manipulated by a person named Kisaki. Apparently, Kisaki is using Mikey as a vessel to reach the Top for some unknown reason. Secondly, there is this coward first division captain called Hanagaki Takemichi who is trying to prevent it. Takemichi is close with Mikey and also has influenced him a lot. Takemichi has always been a part of every decision Mikey has taken so far this year. Other than this, I've found that there are traitors in Toman. Namely, Takemichi the coward, Kisaki, Kisaki's right hand man and Hanagaki's friend Chifuyu Matsuno who is the vice captain under Hanagaki. They are trying to break the truce between your gangs and gather information about Taiju." Y/n reported all the information.

"Okay, thanks. Here's your pay." Koko seemed satisfied and handed them the rest of their pay. Y/n nodded, gladly accepting it.

"Hope to work with you again." Y/n said and patted his shoulder. This was their usual line they said to each of their customers.

"Sure. Take care L/n. It was nice seeing you after years." Koko said with a smile.

"Same here, Koko." Y/n responded smiling back. Koko turned around and left while Y/n wore their helmet back.

'A fine pay, let's get that new AGV helmet with this.'

Y/n rode to the usual garage they used to go to. It was an expensive one since it only had branded items and motorcycle accessories. The owner had become a friend of theirs because of their frequent visits that he gave Y/n discounts without them asking for it.

Y/n reached their destination and got off. Entering the store, they were immediately greeted by its owner like usual.

"Welcome L/n." He greeted Y/n.

"What are you here for today? New gloves? Helmets?" He asked politely.

Y/n nodded in response and said "Helmets this time. The AGV ones."

On their demand, he went upstairs and brought with him a couple of agv helmets. Y/n loved all of them but one caught a little more attention than the rest.

"This shit looks cool. I'm gonna try it on." Y/n said and tried it on. They went in front of the full sized mirror and checked it out. It did look awesome on them. Satisfied with its looks. Y/n asked the owner to tell you it's details.