Chapter 17 : Unveil

28th December, 2005

"Does Tsuyoshi know all this?"

"No. We didn't tell him since both of you are still young to handle it all. But now that you know...you should tell him as well." Touka permitted as both of them sat at the dining room, having breakfast that Sae made for them.

"Yes. I was planning on it. Did you try reaching Father..?"

"Of course I did. But he isn't picking up, neither is Yoshi. I'm assuming that they're both at his mansion in Roppongi."

"That must be it. I'll skip school today and go there." Y/n declared as they received a small smile from their Mother. She let out a sigh as Y/n noticed her anxiousness. It was all going too fast for her liking; very overwhelming.

A comforting smile made its way on Y/n's features as they put their hand on her shoulder.

"Yoshi will accept it all. I'm sure. He's unlike Father." They assured their Mother, lowering a tad bit of her stress.

"I trust you my child." Touka smiled in return as Y/n stood up to leave.

"I'll bring us all together again. Bye!"

-

"So what if Mother doesn't allow Sae to quit?"

"She'll have to. She doesn't have any choice since it'll be her Father's order."

"But Father...what did Sae even do with Mother..? I know you said that she's kinda intervening in your marriage but what exactly is she doing?"

L/n Kohei, their father, looked away as he mentally debated with himself if he should tell his son, or not. A minute passed away as he finally made a decision.

"I know I shouldn't be telling you this thing but since you have the right to know, I'll tell you-Sae hooked up with your Mother. I caught them red handed."
Tsuyoshi's eyes widened as his mouth fell agape. His thought process suddenly halted and he stared at his Father in disbelief.

"What."

"Son. Listen to me, Sae has been seducing your Mother since forever but I always ignored it as I thought her actions weren't romantically directed towards Touka...until two days ago I was proven wrong."

"Since when did Mother turn into this? Where's her class? Where's her morals? Where's her aristocratic demeanor that she let a lowly servant seduce her!?" Tsuyoshi shouted as fury erupted inside him. He never expected to hear that about his Mother. How could she even think of stooping THIS low? They're from the L/n family for God's sake!

"Just what the fuck is this!?" He held his head in denial as anger and betrayal created chaos inside his heart.

"How could she cheat on all of us like this?"

-

A dual-haired boy rested his head on the sofa, looking up at the colorful ceiling which glowed as the disco lights fell on its surface.
Loud music boomed in all the big speakers around the club; the noise intertwined with people's voices as they talked.

"When the fuck is he arriving man?" Asked the dual-haired as he maintained a bored expression.

"He said 'in like 5 mins or so' now who knows if he lost the way here."
A guy with braided hair which sat next to him, replied, as he gulped down a shot.

"I bet he did, that guy hasn't been in here since a year. I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot our faces too."

"Yoshi's always been empty- headed so I second that."
The braided guy laughed making the other male click his tongue.