Chapter 14

Abhishek's POV

When I saw her smirking after serving me the kheer , I understood about her plan .

So, how can I defeat her ? That's why I ate it .

Although my whole internal system was burning , I felt like my larynx and pharynx will get blast any time soon but still I allowed myself to keep a poker face infront of her .

After finishing the whole bowl I rushed to my room and gulped atleast 3 glasses of water .

My stomach was burning like hell.

Fuckk!!

This girl will kill me someday !

After sometime I became normal and was waiting for her to enter the room.

My little wifey have to be punished !

.
.

After sometime, I heard her footsteps approaching . Although she was walking very slowly making sure not to make any noise .

But when your own garments betrays you !

I smirked.

She opened the door and came inside . I was just behind the door so that she doesn't notice me .

As soon as she entered , I pulled her and pinned her against the cold wall.

I can feel her heartbeat and the goosebumps she was getting because of the coldness of the wall .

I pulled her closer by her waist .

Fuckk me ! She smells heavenly ! Just like chocolate.

Yeah I know she uses a chocolate body lotion but I don't know it's name ...va__vase__something but I don't know .

I leaned to her height and guess what __

I don't know how the fuck I controlled myself from chewing her raw there .

I touched her earlobe with my lips and I can see her shivering under me and this aroused me !

I could not resist myself from kissing her slender neck .

Fuck the hell ! Her collarbones are making me go wild !

I swear the day she accept me , our relation __I swear I won't let her sleep the whole night and my room is soundproof so no chance to hear us from outside .

I just put my tongue in her sweetspot and licked there for a while .

She clutched my collar tightly and closed her eyes .

She bit her lower lip when I bit there controlling her moans but I want to hear my chocolates voice ,her moans , her laughter everything !

"Aahh__abhi__sheekk__ahhhhhh__"

Hayee finally I heard her sweet voice .

I can see her chest moving up - down so fastly that her breasts are dancing there like they are waiting for me to devour them .

Don't worry soon you'll find me above there yeah !

She was murmering something in a low voice but I ignored it and focused on my artwork .

Finally , I marked her .

She tried to push me but no baby you can't, I'm much stronger than you .

Do you think I use to lift those heavy equipments just for my sake ?