Chapter 3

Author's POV

"Sir we have find out the lady ,she is hiding in the basement of her house currently .
She was trying to leak our plans to the Italian Mafias and then she would fly to Cannada ." One of the man spoke out.

A masculine man with well built body , having light beard and perfectly combed hair . He was wearing a black shirt with rolled sleeves and the veins popped out from his hands making him hot , standing near the balcony with a cigarette in his hand .

"But now she have to fly directly to the heaven to meet her husband " The man said while smirking.

"But sir , she has already informed the local police station about us and they are now trying to find us " Another man said .

" Lets invite the inspector here for dinner " He said .

" Dinner ?? But sir ..."

"Do as I say and Bhairav! Is everything ready ?" He asked someone .

"Yes sir !"

"Good ! "

" Lets see him first then I will see that fucking lady "

Time skipped : At 10pm.
________________________

" Inspector if you want your family to be safe and ALIVE ! Then leave this case " A masculine voice echoed in the basement.

(He said the 'ALIVE' word with pressure. )

" you are betraying your own country ! And as a police inspector I will fight until my last breath " The inspector said in a shaky voice .

Blood has covered his white shirt into crimson colour . His whole body was pricked by needles and a few cuts and bruises on his face .

" Then get ready to see your beautiful house burning with your own eyes " He said in a dangerous tone .

" Bhairav ! " He called someone.

" No no ! Please Noo!! Don't do anything to them please!!" Soon the inspector started begging infront of him and a playful smirk appeared on his lips .

" Intelligent! " He said and laughed like a demon.

His laughter echoed in the whole mansion and the poor inspector was still crying and begging for his family .

He stood up from the chair and went towards the wall where the inspector was chained .

He went near him and picked a needle from his stomach. The inspector groaned in pain .

" From next time just think about your family first ! Okay ?" He asked in a husky tone and everyone stood still shivered .

" You will get punishment for this . The God is watching everything! " The inspector's voice echoed in the dark room .

"Hahaha...!!"
"GOD !! where was your God when I needed help . Where was He when I begged infront of Him ? Where was He then !?" He asked.

"I dont know about your past but what you are doing right now is not fair at all " the inspector said in a low voice .

" I don't care ..just don't fucking care !!" He ordered his men to torture him more and turned to leave .

" Remember one day or the other , you will also have a family.  Then you will realize the pain of leaving them " the inspector was on the verge of death by now as his whole body was covered with red and purple burning marks and some parts were burned with acid .

But he left the place without listening him and his men continued their torture on him mercilessly.

Remember,  one day or the other you'll also have a family then you'll realise the pain of leaving them !