Chapter 2

Author's POV

After teaching the children Payel and Mahek now wanted to go to the Aarti hall.

The priest blessed them and gave Prasad.  They both sat there and watching the Aarti.

Mahek got a call and she went the other side of the temple to speak.

Mahek:

Hello ?

Hello?

Haan Haan priya bol! Hello ?

[ yes yes Priya tell ! Hello ?]

Kuch sunai nhi de rha h 😑 Hello?

[ I can't hear anything ...hello ?]

She was continuously speaking and suddenly she bumped into something,  very hard and broad.

"Arehhh!!" She looked up and realised that it was not something but someone .

"Oh Hello Mr. Dekhte nhi ho kya ?" Mahek scolded the person.

[ Oh Hello Mr. Can't you see or what ?]

"Aur tum Jo phone pe patar patar kr rhi thi uska kya ?" The man asked by raising his eyebrows.

[ you were speaking on the phone right ..what  about that huh ?]

"Haan..Haan toh main to baat kr rhi thi na aapki tarah kala chashma pehnke nhi ghum rhi thi laash ki tarah "she argued.

[ ahmm_ahmm yes I were speaking not like you wearing black glasses and walking like a corpse! ]

"Ohh Hello Miss patar patar ,isse sunglass kehte h . Aur kya matlab ki phone pe baat kr rhi thi toh samne wale pe chadhke baat karogi ?" The man said .

[ ohh hello miss patar patar this is sunglass.  And what is the logic here ..you were on your phone so you will climb on someone ?]

"Oh Hello Mr. Kala chashma, mujhe koi Shauk nhi tha aapke chadhne ka ..aap hi toh samne aa gaye the !"

[ Oh Hello Mr. Black glasses I am not dying to climb on you ..you only came infront of me ]

Seems like Our Mahek is very gusse wali won't spare anyone ..good good .

"Haan Haan thik h isbaar maaf Kiya..if I see you again bumping on me than I won't spare you !" The man told by showing his index finger in her nose which was red because of  anger by now.

[ OK ok this time I am forgiving you ..]

"Aareh aap hote kon h mujhe maaf krne wale Haan? " She tried to defend herself.

[ areeh who are you to forgive me Haan? ]

"Dekho chillao maat . Tum janti nhi ho mein kon hu mein..." He tried to give his identity.

[See don't you dare to shout . You don't even know me ]

"Haan toh mein Google thori hu jo sabki Khabar rakhungi aur aapko jaanke mera kya fayda hoga?  Haatiye mujhe Der ho rhi h meri dost wait kr rhi h" she scolded him and tried to turn back .

[ I am not Google right who will know everything about everyone ? Give me side now I'm already late my friend is waiting for me ]

Keyword:  tried🌝

Before she could go back a masculine hand hold her elbow and pulled her towards himself. In result , she was going to fall in the river but again a masculine hand saved her by holding curved waist . While her hand was around his neck and shoulder.

Imagine them as Mahek and The man in Banaras Ghaat ( you can imagine their faces too)

(Le author: hayeeee ...what a romantic scene huhh)

The world has stopped for them . No sound could disturb them. Both the pairs came in contact and they ' kho gaye apni duniya mein '.

[ they were lost in their own world ]

The cold breeze disturbed his vision by bringing a few of her hair strands infront of her face .

Unknowingly his hand removed the strands from her face and the pairs meet .

Their breathes hitched when his hands came in touch with her soft pink cheeks .
An unknown feeling aroused between them and God knows for how many minutes they stayed like that.

But then a small boy came and tucked her kurta which sensed her about their position.

Both of them were blushed in deep pink shades feeling embrassed.

Without saying a word Mahek runs as fast as the speed of light while blushing .

Meanwhile the man who has just came out from his la-la land were still in shock, surprise and dilemma with his mind and heart .

He could not control himself from touching the girl's cheek .

Composing himself , he turned his heels to go back but something got under his feet .

He bend down and found an Anklet which was broken and a few threads of cloth were sticked to it.

No one knows why had he kept that with himself .

So do you guys like this chapter?

What do you think who the unknown person was and what relation does he had with Mahek ?

Why had he kept that Anklet with himself and what is going to happen when Mahek will realize that she had lost her one Anklet?

Will she able to find her Anklet?

Please like ,comment and follow my account . Meet you soon!