Chapter Seven

Y/n's POV

I hummed to myself as I did my skin care routine this morning because today I was going to be doing some photoshoots for multiple promotions for my upcoming single. It'll be quite a long day, but I do like embodying my songs in outfits and such because it really allows the people to get the visual of the songs, along with the music video too. In the past when I've done album releases, I don't really have one overarching theme solely throughout the photo book because each song can stand alone. I mean sure, there are two or so outfits that are supposed to encompass the album, but that's not the only thing the photo book has to offer.

There will be multiple outfits and sets though still for this single, just not to the scale of an album comeback.

I didn't bother picking out a nice outfit today because I'll be changing a fuck ton once I get to the studio. So I'm currently wearing sweats and a hoodie as I'm putting on my moisturizer to finish off my skin care. I didn't bother to do anything to cover the few little pimples that were threatening to really make themselves known on my skin because I don't want to apply any makeup when my makeup artist is going to be getting some on me as soon as I arrive.

Once I washed off the excess moisturizer from my hands in the sink, I dried them off and grabbed my phone from its charger, seeing that I had about half and hour before I needed to drive there. So I thankfully had time to make myself a filling breakfast as my meal/snack breaks are going to be short during the shoots.

My fingers drummed on my fridge door as my eyes were scanning over what the hell I could eat, but I eventually decided on something that I could make swiftly.

"Hey Google, play 'Man! I Feel Like A Woman!' by Shania Twain." I said aloud as I waited a few seconds until I heard the iconic intro to the song, making me smile widely as I got to cooking.

I sang along to the song and then continued singing along to the other songs that my Google Home thought I'd also like to listen to this morning based off of my first pick. Thankfully that sometimes stupid little robot picked some good songs.

Time flew by and I was putting the dirty dishes in the sink 25 minutes later and heading out the door to go drive to the photography studio, which is just at HYBE. I had my keys in my hands and I twirled them around as I stood in the elevator to head to the parking garage.

The elevator brought me down to the parking garage and I walked down a bit to my two parking spots I have. I thought about which of my two cars to drive today, but I eventually decided to drive my Genesis today since it's a Sedan and not a bigger car. My other car is a Cadillac SUV, so I didn't feel the need to drive it since it's just me.

I turned my car on and waited for the engine to warm up for a couple of minutes before starting my drive to HYBE. I saw some small snowflakes start to fall after about 10 minutes of driving, so that put a smile on my face. I don't need a ton of snow, but I always like seeing some small flurries here and there.

But for some damn reason, whenever I smile, something has to wipe it off my face. Rather someone has to wipe it off my face as my music cut off and the ringing of a phone call sounded throughout my car. I did a quick glance to see who it was and rolled my eyes when I saw it was Rosé calling me at 8:43am for some damn reason.

"What do you want?" I asked in a monotone voice as I answered her call, pulling up to a red light. I heard Rosé let out a breathless laugh,

"I'm going to ignore the tone you're fucking using right now. We need to do something today since it's been 4 days since–"

"Can't, busy." I stated before hanging up on the woman.

I clenched my jaw a bit when the ringtone echoed through my car once more because it's clear she doesn't understand what busy means.