Chapter Three

Rosie's POV

After I firmly said that statement, the room went ballistic with staff from both companies losing it. I stayed quiet and let them say whatever harsh and outraged things popped into their heads as I needed them to cool off before anything productive could happen.

During the whole mess that was unfolding, I glanced over to y/n and she just had her eyes wide and jaw dropped at me, which was rather amusing, I must admit. I'm glad she was quiet throughout this though and wasn't spitting things my way. God knows if she joined in, I'd easily yell back at her.

"Explain yourself, now." Yang gritted through his teeth at me across the table as I leaned back in my seat and crossed my arms,

"If you can't calm everyone down, I will not explain anything and leave this meeting." I stated as I held my ground, though my insides felt like they were flipping all over the place. I know my parents are lawyers, but I'm still not the best with confrontation and all of that. I can get rather emotional, though I can do a good job hiding my emotions when needed. Yang shouted for everyone to shut up and I took a breath before explaining.

"I've been in a very private relationship with Bae Suzy since the start of 2020. Only the girls know of this relationship and I'm very happy, so I want to continue my relationship with her and not do this PR relationship." I explained as I heard y/n mutter a "holy shit" under her breath as she brought her hands up to cover her mouth. I know that's currently everyone's reaction to me right now, but of course she's the only indecent one to actually say those words.

I met Suzy in Paris all the way back in October of 2019 and we hit it off from there. I've always had a sort of celebrity crush on her and actually speaking with her and getting to know her made my crush grow even more. So after a few casual meals together just to get to know one another more, we exchanged numbers and continued to chat and meet up back in Seoul. Then after about 3 months of friendly get-togethers, Suzy asked me on a proper date with a beautiful bouquet of Black Dahlias as she had joked with me countless times that my wardrobe consisted of a lot of black clothing pieces.

We then became official a few days before my birthday, and we've been happily dating since.

"You not informing the company about this relationship is very unprofessional and disrespectful, Chaeyoung," Yang started as he used my real name just to make it seem more serious, "I know you are allowed to date as the dating ban has been lifted from Blackpink for years, but there was still supposed to be some sort of communication between you and the company."

"If I told anyone other than the girls, someone could've tipped off Dispatch and our privacy would've been ripped away." I said as I noticed Yang tighten his fists a bit on the table before swiftly moving them to hide below the wood to make sure no one else saw. He took a deep breath and then spoke again,

"Thankfully we have all the executives here, so we can get some real things done swiftly."

I raised an eyebrow at the rather ominous statement as my eyes shot over to y/n as she cleared her throat to put the attention onto her.

"Uhm, I can just adjust the lyrics so they don't happen to describe Rosé and then she can keep her relationship." She mumbled nervously as Bang decided to speak directly to his idol now,

"Do you happen to have a relationship we do not know about?" Y/n sighed at the question and embarrassingly looked down at her lap and shook her head wordlessly.

"No need to change your song y/n, that is set in stone and it is a good song," Yang said as his eyes set back onto me, making the air around me feel colder, "but you, you can get your phone out and break up with Suzy."