Chapter Six

Y/n's POV

"Today? Really?" I complained as my manager was talking to me on the phone about how either Rosé or I had to go to the other's apartment today to get the public going again.

It's only been 2 days since the article from Dispatch and our companies confirmed the relationship, so people have been dying to get some more news and photos about us.

"Yes, today. I've notified Rosé's manager about it and he is also talking with her about this. I need confirmation from you later about what you are going to do." He told me as I rolled my eyes and sighed,

"Fine, I'll text you later about what we're going to do, bye." I plainly said before hanging up.

There go my plans of shopping for some new decorative pillows and some new rugs for my guest room since it needs a makeover. I was so excited to go out today because the guest bedroom is really the only lacking room in my apartment now as I've been redesigning the place for a while now.

But no, I'm going to need to see Rosé today.

I begrudgingly clicked on Rosé's contact to shoot her a text about this whole thing. I just asked her what she wanted to do before setting my phone aside to get changed out of my pajamas. I mean, it is almost 11am already and I'm now just getting changed, but that's okay.

As I was putting on a clean t-shirt, I heard my phone buzz and I went over to see what Rosé had replied with.

get away from me: fucking
hate this so damn much.

get away from me: i'll go
over to ur place bc u are
NOT coming over to mine

get away from me: send me
ur fucking address and i'll be
there in like two hours

get away from me: i hate u

I rolled my eyes at her messages as they came in because she's so damn childish. I quickly finished getting my shirt on and some loose jeans before typing out a reply back to her.

Me: no need to be
such a fucking bitch,
my god

Me: i don't want u
to come here either,
but here the fuck we are

Me: here's my damn
address, hope u get in
a car accident and die

I scoffed when I saw that Rosé replied back with a middle finger emoji. I left my phone in my bedroom and left to head to the kitchen because I was hungry. I rummaged through my kitchen to see what I could make, and I decided on making a simple gyeran bap (Korean egg and rice dish) with some leftover milk bread as a side.

I got out some rice that I had cooked yesterday and got my carton of eggs out, along with some soy sauce and sesame oil. I hummed to myself as I started to cook, the sizzling of my two eggs starting to cook echoing around me. As I let those cook, I quickly went to water the plants I have around my apartment.

Namjoon has influenced me to get some plants around my place, so I have quite a few. The cabinets in my kitchen and wooden furniture pieces in my apartment are on the lighter wood tone, like the wood grain used in Japanese modern homes. I love the lighter wood color as it makes the space feel larger, plus any color really stands out. So the green of my plants looks really lovely.

I have some snake plants, Chinese Evergreens, some different herbs in my kitchen in a little planter, Monstera Deliciosa in a large pot in the corner of my living room, and some spider plants and satin pothos hanging from my ceiling in the dining room around my light fixture above the table.