Chapter Four

(a/n: HAPPY TAYLOR ALBUM RELEASE DAY!!!! TTPD ON REPEAT, SO HERES A NEW CHAPTER <3)

Y/n's POV

"Guys, she still hasn't texted me yet." I announced loudly as my manager had told me about two hours ago he had given my number to Rosé's manager for them to pass onto her so we could discuss "date" plans for this evening. It's currently 3:41pm, so she's really taking her time and delaying the inevitable of communicating with me.

Jungkook, Jin, and Hoseok were here at my apartment this morning as they wanted to help me plan stuff out. They of course though were not really any help and we just started to binge some shows. They're currently sitting in my living room and I'm in my kitchen trying to decide what drink I want.

All the guys were here yesterday after my meeting because Namjoon had told them all to come over here after I had called him. It was a mess of a few hours as we all talked and we basically came to the conclusion that Rosé will probably end up setting up a plot to kill me. Well, not really, but it's going to be a grueling 6 months ahead of me.

"And are you surprised by that?" Jungkook asked me as I shook my head with a laugh,

"Oh, not at all. I just would like to know where the hell I'll be eating dinner at tonight. Also so I can just mentally prepare myself for acting before I have to leave." I said as I grabbed a small bottle of banana milk, getting an extra for Jungkook as he'll annoy me about my drink and complain I didn't think about him.

"I'm sure she'll message eventually...I mean, she has to, so..." Jin trailed off as I hummed and made my way over to the couch, plopping down in my spot and handing Jungkook his drink. He cheered and thanked me as Hoseok hit play for the show we were watching. I sat back and opened up my banana milk and took a sip before asking another question before fully getting back into the show.

"What should I like even do when we're out?" I asked as the guys muttered different variations of "I don't know" as their answers. I sighed and thought about what the hell I was going to do to act like Rosé and I were actually together. It just has to physically be believable, so we can still insult one another under our masks thankfully.

The idea of holding hands with her seemed terrifying honestly because she'll probably try to smash my hand into a door, but holding hands I feel is maybe the bare minimum we need to do. I know we'll be in our stupid "disguises", which consist of masks, hats, and maybe glasses to try and hide our identity. Though one look at Rosé's hair and her identity is easily out there, which is actually what we want.

I know our conversations during the evening and dinner will not be civil, but I'm prepared for that. Arguing and giving her attitude will be the easiest thing I'll have to do later on. Sharing personal space and having to act like we are in love is going to end up killing both of us though. I hope she's getting some acting tips from someone right now.

"Oh no, he's going to die!" Jin shouted as he pointed to the TV. Hoseok yelled as well as there was a figure lurking around in the background of the up-close shot of one of the main characters.

"No, he's like my favorite one!" Jungkook whined as I frowned because I also liked the character. I watched silently as the camera angle changed and we were now watching the mysterious figure from behind them, seeing our poor innocent character looking around with their back towards us.

"HE'S BEHIND YOU!" Jungkook yelled as Jin swatted at his shoulder because voices randomly started speaking and we needed to hear them. I don't know why he even yelled that because it's not like the damn character can hear him. He's acting like this show is Dora and she's waiting for your response.

We all leaned in closer to the TV to listen to the voices, none of which we recognized from characters we've met before. Hoseok swiftly turned up the volume a bit and we were all as still as stones, waiting to see what would happen.