I'm becoming a plant nerd like Namjoon.

Except my apartment doesn't look like a museum at all. Mine definitely looks lived in, but it's got a cozy and warm feeling to it. I have different light fixtures and lamps scattered around because overhead lighting is very ugly. Also my lightbulbs are all smart ones, so I can change the color and temperature of them from my phone.

I may have spent too much time watering my plants as my eggs looked a little over cooked when I went back into the kitchen, but that's okay. I heated up my leftover rice and cut up some milk bread. I plated everything for myself and then wandered over into my living room, sitting down on my couch and turning on the TV, opening up YouTube to watch something while I ate my breakfast.

I eventually found something to mindlessly watch and I let time float by. I finished my breakfast pretty quick, so I just relaxed because I know I will not be having a relaxing time soon enough.

I glanced over to my clock on the wall and saw about an hour and a half had passed, so I got up and did the dishes before going back into my bedroom to grab my phone. I saw a text from Rosé that she sent about 10 minutes ago saying that she would be here in 30 minutes, so 20 minutes now.

My feet carried me into my home studio and I started to turn some stuff on, along with getting myself a few drinks and snacks so I could just avoid Rosé the whole time. I'm guessing she'll be here for around three hours, so I can last that long in my studio.

My ears perked up when I heard my phone ringing, so I picked it up off my desk where I put it and answered Rosé call,

"Hel–"

"Come down here and get me since your dumbass forgot to put my name on the list!" Rosé scolded me as I screwed my eyes shut, completely forgetting that I needed to do that so she could just come up here without me needing to fetch her.

"Alright, I'll be down in a few minutes." I told her before ending the call and walking out of my studio towards my apartment entrance. I slipped on some shoes and exited, making sure to leave my door unlocked.

I headed down the elevator and took some deep breaths knowing that I was going to have to do a bit of acting once I got down to the lobby. As soon as the elevator doors started to open up to the lobby, I put a smile on and walked towards the seating area where I assumed Rosé was waiting.

And my assumption was correct as she was sitting in one of the chairs with her purse in her hand. Our eyes met and a smile appeared on her face as she stood up to meet me halfway. She effortlessly looped her arm with mine and I walked over to the front desk where a worker was looking at us with an apologetic smile,

"Sorry for making this a hassle, but we needed confirmation from the person living here to add someone to the visitor list." They said as I shook my head,

"Don't worry, it completely slipped my mind because I usually go over her place anyway. But yes, you can add her to the list for me." I said as the man quickly typed away on the keyboard, his eyes bouncing around the monitor screen for a few moments. The man nodded his head and bowed his head a bit to us,

"Alright, you are added to the list, Miss Park. You are free to enter the apartment building whenever now."

"Thank you so much," Rosé said politely as she squeezed my arm a bit to get me to look over at her, "come on, let's head up to your apartment now."