Chapter 4

[Blackgate]                            (Authors POV)

Outside of the Blackgate penitentiary, six of Bane's Goons were guarding the entrance gate from the inside and two of them from the outside. They had were wearing military gear and some of them was wearing luchador ski mask.

BG 1: So the girl on ice is freeze's wife?

BG 2: Yeah and he's the one who froze her.

BG 1: Why, was she about to leave him?

BG 3: No, she had cancer or something, so Freeze put her on ice so he can find a cure for her.

BG 1: Damn, and he never did?

BG 2: If he did, she wouldn't be frozen right now.

BG 1: That sucks.

BG 3: But you can't blame him though. I've seen his wife and she may be frozen, but damn she's hot.

BG 2: If you think she's hot, you should see Poison Ivy. I've never been a veggie guy, but I don't mind eating her salad.

The goons laughed until one of the two gate guards radioed them with their walkie-talkies.

BG 1: What is it?

Guard: There something coming this way.

BG 1: What do you mean?

Guard: I don't know, I think I can see a semi-truck coming this way. I think it's carrying a gas tank.

BG 1: Why's a gas truck coming here, who's driving it?

Guard: I don't know it's too far to— Oh my god! The driver is on top of the truck!

BG 1: What!?

_____________________________

A Fuel tank truck was going 70 mph on the bridge toward the gate. Inside of the truck, a brick was on the gas pedal and the steering wheel was tied with the seatbelt to keep it straight.