Chapter 2

[Arkham Asylum]

In the auditorium, the Quinzels are rallied together, to wait for their new leader. In the next room, Brandon was talking to one of his soldiers Kurt.

Brandon: Are they ready?

Kurt: Yes, boss.

Brandon: Good, now get into position.

Kurt left and Brandon walked out to the stage, he then stood in front of his soldiers with a wall behind him that has the Batquinn emblem on it.

Brandon: I don't know if you guys haven't noticed, but this militia came far than being the group of bitches who been crying over a dead rodeo clown! In a span of less than two weeks, we took and blew up Superman's shit, and killed one of his lieu...

Brandon: I don't know if you guys haven't noticed, but this militia came far than being the group of bitches who been crying over a dead rodeo clown! In a span of less than two weeks, we took and blew up Superman's shit, and killed one of his lieutenants, Sinestro. And in case you guys don't remember, he's the asshole who started that lantern war, and now he's a Halloween decoration.

Crowd: *Laugh*

Brandon: We made more progress than Batman ever did. He been doing this for what, five years? And during that time, who ever followed him, they ended up dead or ran off to Superman! Cause what, Justice!? Justice is Fucking dead!

Crowd: *Roared in agreement*

Brandon: Unlike the fuckin' Insurgency, we are making more of a difference than they ever did! We are makin' more of an impact than they could ever do! And unlike them, we are going to finish this war! AND we are going to finish this shit, with MOTHERFUCKIN' VENGEANCE!

The Crowd started to cheer in motivation, until the wall behind Brandon was breached through by Regime soldiers.

Brandon: Just in time.

The soldiers swarmed into the room. One of them started shooting Brandon, but it didn't do anything to him.

Brandon: Wow, that's sad. I'm sad for ya.

Brandon pulled out his sidearm and shot the soldier in the eye, through his helmet lens. Brandon started shooting the Regime soldier, while his soldiers fought off the rest. While everybody was fighting, Damian entered the room.

Brandon: You.

Brandon aimed his gun at Damian and was ready to shoot him, but suddenly he was grabbed and lifted up in the air by Hawkgirl.

Hawkgirl: You must be Jr. It's funny that I don't see you wearing the purple suit.

Brandon: My mom always said that I look good in red. And she was right.

Brandon grabbed Hawkgirl's arm and backflip kicked her in midair. Brandon landed on the floor and threw a grenade at Hawkgirl. The grenade blew up in Hawkgirl's face and she fell down on the ground. Hawkgirl got up and stood in front of Brandon.