episode 6 ( HOW??)

Start from the beginning

HoeSeok- yeah I get it now.

Jungkook- but you all said that our doppelgangers are evil. In other words they don't have the same interactions as we do how will we act what we don't know??

SeokJin- that's actually a good point...
and the only answer to that is watching.....

Jungkook- watching?

SeokJin- we need to find our doppelgangers and watch their behavior. We need to understand the relationship between them so we can act and get information.

YoonGi - I'm still so against that!!! That's tooo dangerous!!! You don't know anything about those things!!! Those doppelgangers are soo damnn freaking dangerous!!!

TaeHyung- YoonGi.....how do you know all of that about doppelgangers?... there
Are no information about them on internet or in books... there always black pages.....no one knows about them! How do you know all of that??

YoonGi- The books weren't-?????

Suddenly.....someone was running and coming towards the office we we're in.
We all were terrified....

HoeSeok- Hurry!!!!hide!!!!

All of us took positions and hid.... Except me....I didn't know where to go...

HoeSeok- come with me!!!

HoeSeok wisper shouted,grabbing my hand and hiding me with him... we stayed hidden...all of us....... Until the running got too close to our door ,and...
The door opens and closes..... someone ... got in.... it's heavy breathing
.......I was afraid to look...but....

?? - I told them not to!!!! I told them!!

The person was speaking while trying to take his breath from running......but...
that voice.....I look...?!!?!??!!?! JIMIN??!!!!! No maybe he's the doppelganger? It's definitely him!!! JIMin didn't come with us!!! All of us were thinking the same because none of us moved...

JIMin- Damn it.... it's really scary coming here alone.... and the elevator just had to vanished.....Great....Just great....

Wait.... what?

JIMin- I came to save them but I'm trapped and I need to be saved as well now..... how can this get any worse....
Adding the fact that that monster is chasing me . What am I going to do now?... Guess I have no choice other than going back out there to find them.

Before he walks out.

HoeSeok- JIMin?

HoeSeok got out of his hiding place suddenly..... we all stayed hidden...we don't know if it really is the real JIMin.

JIMin- HoeSeok??? Wait.....How do I know it's really you???

HoeSeok- I sent you the wrong reports of another site by mistaking and you yelled at me.... that was the last time I saw you in your office......

JIMin- !!!! OH GOD!!! Are you okay???

HoeSeok- Uhh....yeah-

JIMin- where are the others???!!

HoeSeok- They're.....

TaeHyung- how the hell did you make it here??!!!

All of us got out from our hiding place once we confirmed it's JIMin.....
He signs in relief once he sees the 7 of us.....

SeokJin- how did you get here??!!

Jungkook- And how long have you actually been here?!?!

JIMin- I came like how you all came using the ritual. And yes,the elevator was still in its place normal in our world. That's how I came. And about long I have been her. In our time? 10 minutes. Which means 5 hours there.

Namjoon- why did you suddenly decide that?

JIMin- you guys are "missing" in our world. And I knew you did this stupid ritual. So I knew where you were.
And don't tell me why I haven't told the police. Because I'm sure as hell they don't believe me when I tell them that my employees are trapped in a hell world in the other side.

HoeSeok- you said we're missing. How??

JIMin-You've been missing for two days.

TaeHyung- what??!!! We've only here for approximately an hour and a half!!
That's in our time....but here it's 45 hours......

SeokJin- OH GOD....

Jungkook- guys!!! We haven't eaten anything ot drunk anything for roughly 2 days!!!!!

Namjoon- not I get why you said we'll DIE of dehydration and starvation if we don't keep track of time.

SeokJin- we didn't even notice that we're hungry or thirsty!!!!

YoonGi- because you will only fell the time of your own world. But your body reacts with the time here.

Y/n- in other words......

To be continued.....