Chapter 14

"To be in love with you and not be with you is a disaster,"
~ J.M. Wise

Birds chirp early the next morning Ashton was held close in Rafe's arms, Rafe's ass was bare sticking out of Ashton's sheets with there legs intertwined

Birds chirp early the next morning Ashton was held close in Rafe's arms, Rafe's ass was bare sticking out of Ashton's sheets with there legs intertwined. Rafe awoke to the golden razes of the sunrise peaking into Ashton's room, he looked down at the sleeping boy in his arms and realized what occurred last night. Yea he was extremely happy, but something was bumbling in him almost like guilt. He still felt terrible for what he did to the boy yesterday afternoon and knew he couldn't give Ashton what he needed.

Rafe didn't want to get out of bed, but he couldn't afford to get caught like this so he slowly and quietly untangled their limbs and got off Ashton's bed, he quickly got dress and head toward the window he came in through until he notice something on Ashton's dresser... it was the shell Rafe gave him from the other day, it brought even more guilt an shame to the boy yet a smile still peaked through..

Ashton awoke a few minutes after Rafe left feeling the cool breeze on his skin from the window being opened and also not having a warm body next to him. Ashton rubbed his eyes and sat up completely confused did he dream about what happen last night...

Ashton proceeded to get out of bed feeling lonely with out Rafe next to him, it had to be real it felt so real....

Ashton took a shower and the went to the sink whipping the mirror in-front of him, his eyes went large when he noticed the huge bruise like hinky on his neck! Oh my fucking god I totally wasn't dreaming! Holy crap how am I gonna fucking hide this!

The meek boy finished his morning routine and went to look for a sweatshirt that could hide his hinky. Ashton was a little annoyed Rafe left it there on his skin to be seen by anyone and also piss he left him alone this morning, again the boy was conflicted. His thoughts ran wilded as he changed into his comfy outfit for the lazy day he had planed today.

Walking down the stairs to the foyer he smelt his mother's delicious breakfast cooking and he could say he was starving now since he didn't eat anything yesterday

Walking down the stairs to the foyer he smelt his mother's delicious breakfast cooking and he could say he was starving now since he didn't eat anything yesterday. He slowly approach the kitchen to which he saw his mother lightly dancing to a tune that was playing on the Alexa in the kitchen.