Chapter 2

"The hardest thing in life, is finding somebody you can't live without, and then living with out them."
~ Storydj

February ( 3 months before)

"I had so much fun tonight babe, thanks!" Ashton said with a huge smile on his face looking up at his boyfriend who was driving them home from a night out.

"Anything for you my love," Carter replied with a huge smirk on his face. "How about we head back to my house my parents are still in Greece, you up for a movie?"

"Sure, I'm down to snuggle up, but only if I get to pick out the movie!," Ashton giggled knowing his boyfriend would whine like a baby.

"I am not siting through another one of those rom-coms babe, not again," Carter complained looking over to Ashton who started to let his fit of giggles turn to a laugh.

"Come on! Please, I'll make it worth it!," Ashton said with a grin on his face and winked as his boyfriend looked ahead at the road.

"Fine, only because I lov..." Carter looked over to his boyfriend and before he finished his sentence his eyes widen in shock and before he could do anything a trunk hit the passenger door head on.

(BANG! Metal on metal collide)

The jeep was pushed through the guardrail that stoped cars from going over into the deep river.

It was like Ashton's life went before his eyes in slow motion when he saw the expression his boyfriend had on his face and felt the impact of a loud bang shake the jeep. Next he saw pass his boyfriend as the car was pushed through the guardrail into the waves of a rushing river.

His heart exploded like a bomb had just went off...

(End of nightmare)

"Aaaaaaaah!" Ashton screamed on the top of his lungs, quickly jolting up from his bed. He was dripping in sweat, with tears running down his face and was shaking uncontrollably.

Ashton wasn't able to catch his breath as he stared to hyperventilate. He was so out of it he didn't see the curtains of the window next door in the room peak open.

Heels clicked fast up the stairs and down the hall as his mother bursted into his room. "Honey! Ashton what's wrong! Oh my god!" Alice had an expression of worried on her face as she took in the look of her pale son trying to breath.

"Ashton! Ashton, sweetheart look at me! It's okay your here, your here... it's okay I'm with you, your okay honey... breath with me in and out.. one two three... one two three.. one two three." Alice wrapped her arms around her son trying to help him out of a panic attack.

"Hu... fuuu... huuu.. fuuu..." Ashton shuttle out trying to regulate his breathing.

"It's okay Ashton, it will be okay.. it's just another dream." Alice looked down at her son scared because it's been awhile since he's had an attack like this from a nightmare.