Chapter 48: A Complacent Acquaintance

Start from the beginning

Ken watched with rapt fascination as Dean bit his bottom lip in reaction to the stimulation of sensation moving through him courtesy of Ken's massive cock. The older man's libido was still an astounding thing as the lad came to grips with the fact that his lover had a high sex drive. He supposed it was more so due to him not having much else to do since his suspension from his company and the frequent trips to Spyder's Kandy Shop for a baggie or two depending on his mood that week.

Dean had observed more often than not that Ken had been under a good deal of stress but he had not spoken about why that had been despite Dean getting the overall sense that he'd been upset about something. Ken groaned as Dean slowly began to bounce on his cock moaning in the process.

"Oh fuck..." growled Ken gripping Dean's slender pale hips as he continued his rhythmic bouncing.

He had always enjoyed the feel of the lad's tightness even when he couldn't seem to part from it for very long.

"So deep...." moaned Dean as his eyes rolled into the back of his head in the wake of his bouncing as his hard cock bounced between his belly and Ken's pulsing as their act continued.

Ken made a mental note that even without drugs in his system, Dean seemed to be a big fan of sex, he had known all too well that he'd been the first inside him as far as his hidden sex had been concerned but he knew next to nothing about his experiences beforehand.

"You apparently love fucking as much as I do," Ken observed in the wake of a low grunt given their act.

Dean nodded as he continued his rhythmic bouncing on Ken's thick cock. He once more bit his bottom lip as he ran his hands along the older man's bare chest.

"Only because it's you," he admitted through gritted teeth as his bouncing commenced. "I only love fucking you...everyone else wasn't as nice as you...they didn't feel good like you do."

Ken grunted as he began to buck his hips upward making Dean moan once more.

"Fuck...." hissed Dean losing himself as his cock spurted along his bare belly and Ken's respectively.

Ken smirked as he lifted Dean off him and maneuvered the lad onto his soaked belly with his face down and his shapely pale ass high in the air. Ken smacked him across his bare nether cheeks making Dean squeal a bit before the older man took hold of his slick cock and lined it up behind the lad and once more plunged into his slickness making the lad moan all the more.

"For future reference, this is Daddy's favorite position," remarked Ken in a gruff lust filled tone as he thrust deeper inside the lad smacking his pale ass once more as he did.

Dean had quickly found out why given how deep the man's cock had been when reinserted inside him. From the new angle Dean had taken note of the visible contrasts between the two of them, Ken's darker skin in comparison to his own pale flesh as well as their comparative sizes. He felt so small when it came to his size as Ken covered him from behind drilling his sopping sex all the more in the wake of the new morning as the lad moaned and gripped the bedsheets beneath them.

He had loved being with Ken a lot more than he had let on as he whimpered taking the older man in as he worked hard to hold his steady position if only to please his new lover. Ken pulled Dean up from the bed and into a heated kiss as the lad began to bounce on his cock from the back still moaning and whimpering from the sensation of being so deeply impaled at the new angle. Ken smirked as he trailed a series of kisses along Dean's neck gripping him and pulling him close to his chest as the lad continued to bounce.

"That's a good Joyboy, take Daddy's cock." growled Ken gripping Dean's neck as he began to pummel his sodden sex from behind in the wake of the lad's bouncing. They seemed to meet each other halfway in some respects as they began to become more enamored with their respective bodies as the minutes continued to pass.