Chapter 5: Battle of Kaijus

Y/N POV

Me and Zonic had arrived with us seeing we were under ground with us seeing the place was dark and cold.

Y/N: Brrrrr it's freezing down here.

Zonic: Indeed, let's find him and get back to the others.

Y/N: Where do you suppose he is at.

Zonic pressed some buttons on his gizmo with him getting his cordedents.

Zonic: It says he's. Right behind us?

We turned around where we saw him sleeping while his quills and spins glowed blue as he slept. I soon poked him with him soon waking up and looking at us.

Y/N: Hey Big guy we need your help with a Kaiju problem. you in?

He looked at us as his eyes glowed with him nodding yes.

Y/N: That's what I was hoping you were going to say.

Knuckles ( TSAK ) POV

We were fighting against Sonic with Big giving us cover fire while both Cream and Blaze went for the legs.

Rosey swung her mech's hammer at full force which slammed into the side of his head with some of his teeth coming out but soon came back, suddenly his mouth started to glow blue.

Blaze: What is it doing?

Tails: Get out of the way!

Amy flew up as it fired out a blue beam that scorched the land. As he kept firing I flew in and stabbed him in the neck which seemed to stop the beam momentarily but he soon healed with my sword snapping in half as a result.

As I pulled back he grabbed a hold of big blue and was starting to tear the armor apart.

Tails: Knuckles get out of there.

I tried to open the helmet's hatch but it wouldn't budge so I reared my arm back and punched it down with me climbing out of the cockpit and jumped out and gliding and landing on Rosey's mech as Big Blue was torn in half.

Amy: We lost big blue!

Blaze: He's healing faster we can hit him, and none of our heavy weaponry is barely fazing him.

Cream: Maybe we should retreat?

Knuckles: No Sunky, Stealth and Sarah still need more time, we got to hold!

Amy: Then what do we do then, we only have two full powered mechs, a tank and Cream's micro mech, that's not going to be enough.

???: Looks like you guys could use some help.

On the comms Y/N was active.

Knuckles: Y/N, where were you?

Y/N: Just getting us some back up.

Amy: Then where's the back up?

Y/N: You might want to pull back cause this guy's a big one.

Blaze: What mech did you bring that can hold off Sonic?

Y/N: Who said anything about a mech.

Soon a portal opened below us with a giant white beam coming out and blasting Sonic back which knocked him back out of the city.

We soon watched as a giant hand came out of the portal as something raised up. Soon what seemed like a giant Sonic showed up with his spins glowing blue

 Soon what seemed like a giant Sonic showed up with his spins glowing blue