Chapter 1: Speed me up

Y/N POV

We soon arrived with us on a roof top on some building. As we looked around we saw where we were

 As we looked around we saw where we were

Lego Sonic: Where are we?

Sarah: Beats me it looks like a rather small town.

Boom: Looks rather peaceful to me, you sure she's here.

Zonic: I'm sure of it.

Static: Maybe we should look around we'll probably run into them eventually or maybe someone has seen her.

Y/N: Good idea, already everyone split up see if you can find anything about Fleetway's where abouts.

They nodded with them splitting up and searching the town with me going my own way.

THIRD POV

As all of them spread out and searched the town elsewhere there was a family with them having quite a familiar Hedgehog, Fox and Echidna but someone was watching them.

( Movie ) Sonic POV

Sonic: Hey buddy isn't it nice to finally relax?

I swung on my tire swing as I looked at Knuckles laying down on the ground with a guest on his head.

Knuckles: No I am an Echidna warrior, I am only here cause I made a vow to you and the fox, but this place is no place of battle. This doesn't feel like home.

I than jumped off it with me landing in the bean bag chair.

Sonic: It's not so bad, besides just give it some time you'll sure get used to it.

As Knuckles was about to speak we heard something break in.

Knuckles: What was that?

Sonic: Not sure?

Maddie: AHHH!

Sonic/Knuckles: Maddie!

We both hurried down to see Maddie being held by a hedgehog who almost looked like me but was gold and was a girl.