Chapter 4: The man in the armor

Y/N POV

After Tails told us about what happened here and that the monster we just dealt was this world's Sonic and how this started with Baron Robotnik.

Y/N: I had a feeling that thing looked familiar, it all makes sense now.

Sarah: And your saying you've been trying to kill him for how long?

Knuckles: For a long time, even before we learned that monster was Sonic or at least our version.

As we sat down as the sun was slowly setting I looked over to Knuckles, Amy, and Tails.

Y/N: Have you ever thought of trying to save him?

Knuckles looked at me like I was a crazy person.

Knuckles: What do you mean save him? Do you want him to come over and kill us all!?!

Y/N: No, I mean like can we turn him back to who he was before?

Tails: We can't, the Baron supposedly had a cure but we soon learned that it can't be cured but only transferred so there's no way can cure him.

Sonicman: And I don't think you can do what what happened to me.

Zonic: Maybe we might have to accept the fact and kill him.

As he said that I looked over to a statue of this world's Sonic and thought how much he meant to all to the people of this world. I soon stood up with a determined face.

Y/N: No we can't just kill him, especially if he has no control of what he's done.

Zonic: Y/N I know you want to help but there's nothing we can do, besides it's not important to our mission. Our mission is to stop Fleetway before she gets too powerful.

Y/N: Oh what do we do then just ignore these people and let them suffer, just because we are not involved in this doesn't mean we can just ignore it!

Zonic: I know but we can't just drop everything and help these people cause they are suffering.

Y/N: We helped everyone before hand when the EXE war was happening why can't we do the same here?

Zonic: That was we were doing, not only recruiting people for the Sonic Society but also dealing with the threat the same time, us helping the people of those worlds was just a side effect.

Y/N: Oh so your saying all the good we did was just a side effect, so what if it wasn't a side effect we just let them suffer or die all because something else was happening involving the EXES?

I felt my hand shaking as it started to become dark so I gripped it with my other hand.

Y/N: Listen maybe we can help their Sonic maybe he can help us.

Sarah: It's not like we are already used to having those we have fought join us.

Hog, Pyscho, and Sonicman nodded in agreement with Sarah. Zonic sighed while adjusting his helmet.

Zonic: Alright, we can help them.

I smiled with my arm relaxing as we turned to them.

Y/N: Well guys, we talked about it and we are going to stick around to help you out.

Amy and Tails smiled looking at us while Knuckles said nothing as he sat there looking at us

Knuckles: So how do you plan to help us then?

Y/N: Well take us inside and maybe we can discuss a plan to save him.

He rolled his eyes with him getting up and showing us inside.