Prolouge

Y/N POV

It had been a few days after not only I defeated Scourge and claimed the Fragment of Creation but the others have defeated someone known as Lord X and lately there are some things I'm getting used to such as Shadow being the God Emperor and Silver being the guardian of time. Besides all those things have been pretty smooth, lately some of the residents of New Yoke City have been choosing to come to this world to stay here and some members of Rebel and Knucks rebellion have joined up with the likes of G.U.N which pretty much means Rouge gets more time to harass Knuckles.

As for myself I've just been relaxing and telling everyone about my adventures that I've been on lately with me recently talking to Manic and Sonia

Manic: So after you beat Scourge you got this Fragment thing and that's why you have what looks like an X on your chest.

Y/N: That's sorta the short version but close.

Sonia: Got to admit bro it must've been one heck of a ride since now we even know your one of those EXES.

Y/N: Believe me I didn't believe myself at first but lately I've gone used to it.

Manic: Say how come your eyes don't do the whole bleeding thing?

Y/N: Oh that's because I have these lenses so my eyes look normal which I can take off at any time.

I pulled them off so Scourge can see my true eyes with all of them blinking at him

Manic: Ok, ok that's enough. That's so creepy

Y/N: Sorry

I put my eye lens back on with me blinking a bit for it to adjust.

Sonia: Say you tactically have multiple eyes right? Does that mean you see more?

Y/N: Yeah it's kinda strange but I'm sorta getting used to it.

As we kept talking our mom came in.

Aleena: Y/N can I talk to you it's important.

Y/N: Sure mom, I'll see you later guys.

Manic: Later bro.

Sonia: Bye bro.

I left with me walking with mom.

Y/N: So what is it I want to talk about mom?

Aleena: I wanted to show you something.

We soon entered her throne room where I saw the throne which was empty.