"Wow... that's," Jungkook was stunned what measures the school was taking to protect the omegas from them, yet Jimin has found a way out, using a secret key from his cousin the gardener.

"Wait! Vanessa has been at Yoongi's party yesterday," Jungkook looked at the woman who blushed a bit.

"Vanessa has my permission to help you out a bit with your ruts."

"What?"

"We have a small deal with your parents."

"What! Aren't you afraid I might get her pregnant or something?" He asked in shock.

"She's not your mate and we know about your little knot problem. I guess it wasn't such a problem last night."

"You're simply sick and rude, I'm done here!" Jungkook jumped from the chair trembling from fury.

"Listen I will prove that you have used that secret alpha to break into my school and get omega Park out," Han spoke behind him when Jungkook returned hitting her desk with his fists.

"What have I done? Who? What secret alpha?"

"Mr. Jeon, the bars in the window in Jimin's dorm room were ripped out."

"What?"

There were one million odd information racing through his head while nothing was making sense anymore.

"There were claw marks on them, so they were ripped out by hand," Han emphasized each word.

"What? That's impossible. You've told me they can resist up to twenty million units!"

"They can, but they were ripped like if they were made out of paper."

"How?" He was watching her in horror trying to find some lie in her eyes.

"There are some rumors. I've never paid that much attention to them, but unfortunately tonight what I have believed were just fairy tales became real."

"What rumors," hissed Jungkook through clenched teeth.

"There's an alpha, must be around your age. He has presented in secret and definitely paid a fortune to keep it that way. We have no idea what family he belongs to, but he's one of the royals. There are assumptions, he spends his ruts in the ancient secret Min mansion."

"What?" Jungkook was watching her unable to believe in anything he was hearing.

"He's rumored to carry around 30 million units of a-gen in his system."

"Thirty million? That's... impossible..." there was something horrifying twisting Jungkook's insides.

"We believe you have paid him to get Jimin out of school."

"Listen here, I have never heard of a guy like that or seen anyone like that," Jungkook was keeping principal Han's stare. "No one ever did."

"Are you sure?" Asked principal Han raising her brow.

"You're completely sick! I'm leaving from here!" Jungkook stomped to the door to grab the golden knob.

"Mr. Jeon, you have definitely seen the scars your best friend is carrying," Han's voice was like the edge of a knife pushed into his skin.

He trembled taking a breath in as it became dark in front of his eyes for a few seconds.

"I need to speak to Jimin now. I will be back in a few days," he said dryly escaping through the door to see Jimin's fragile yet strong figure when the boy was standing in the waiting room leaning against a doorframe. That sight twisted everything in Jungkook's insides and a cold tear rolled down his cheek. His gaze slid down Jimin's belly hidden in the oversized hoodie, was Jimin hiding their little world inside himself now.

"Han can have the best of you, I know," Jimin raised his voice when Jungkook approached to press his hands to his face and look at him.

Stop playing so tough, he begged in his mind yet didn't let it out.

"Jimin be honest with me," he muttered. "How have you left the school?"

"As always," Jimin smiled faintly caressing the tears off his face with his thumbs and hoodie sleeves. "Jungkookah, don't cry."

"I'm so sorry, I... I was in my rut I wasn't thinking at all," Jungkook knew he's completely hopeless sobbing in front of his omega he has sworn to protect. "I didn't have my knots since presenting, I have forgotten..."

"What nonsense are you even crying about?" Asked Jimin still caressing into his face and hair.

"The child... I promise we will raise it together..."

"What child?" Jimin frowned moving a bit from him.

"We have done it during my rut without protection and I knoted," Jungkook felt how the embarrassment is filling his face with heat. "And now you're..."

"No, I am not," said Jimin calmly emphasizing each word.

"I know it's a huge shock, but we... we will find a way..."

"Jungkook," Jimin looked him straight in the eyes. "I am not."

"You are not?" Repeated Jungkook trying to calm down.

"I'm not, trust me."

"Ok," Jungkook took a breath in.

Of course he should rather trust Jimin not principal Han, because Jimin was clever, he has definitely used some methods of protection... or not?

There was just mess in Jungkook's insides and mind now.

"Go home, rest," Jimin caressed down his neck using his fingers pad to draw circles into his scent glade.

"What about... us?" Jungkook pressed out when Jimin bit his lip slowly pressing on his scent glade for a few moments.

 us?" Jungkook pressed out when Jimin bit his lip slowly pressing on his scent glade for a few moments

Thank you so much for all your love. What do you think about Jungkook's conversation with principal Han? What will Jimin answer to his question?

Much <3