2. Fake scent

"Vanessa and her girls are coming over," Tae sighed nudging his arm

"Who the hell cares," Jimin glanced through the lawn towards the girl he hated to the guts as she was making his life in the academy hell since day one. Born in a family only a level lower in status than his, she has always believed she will be the queen of the school once she comes here, yet he was way better in everything completing all tasks with A+ grades.

"Jimin, Tae, how have you guys been?" Vanessa stopped inches from his trainers flipping her long dark hair back.

She was that typical type of girl who is trying to be a living reincarnation of a Barbie doll.

"Good, you?" Tae picked up when Jimin tangled a string of grass around his finger feeling his claws coming out.

Relax, breath, he begged himself sniffing into Tae to calm down, as Vanessa's scent of jasmine and berries hit him hard. Taehyung has been the only other male omega here so they had immediately bonded becoming best friends.

"I have had a great night, did you know that I have hooked up with Jeon Jungkook," Vanessa made all the girls break out into screams.

Jimin's skin filling with unpleasant goosebumps as that was the last alpha he would like to hear about. The richest and most influential guy his age, who's bachelor lifestyle was famous, a man as disgusting as an alpha could be, doing everything he despised alphas for so much.

"Wow! Wow! Tell us more!" The clan of girls who were always following Vanessa like shadows was walking down the lawn behind her giggling.

They were fortunately gaining distance so Jimin didn't need to be confronted with juicy details of Vanessa's night with Jungkook.

"You know the latest before the winter ball the Jeons will contact your parents to make a marriage proposal," Tae's words brought a cold shiver all over him.

"They should contact Vanessa's family, she will gladly spread her legs again for that disgusting guy," Jimin was tearing off new pieces of grass waiting till the girl's scent will fade in the cool autumn air.

"They will contact your parents first," Tae sighed, his family was some middle class in the rich world, so he might even finish college and not be asked for mating at all.

"I will not agree," Jimin got up throwing the ripped grass pieces back on the ground.

That day was dangerous, as the hormonal peak was slowly approaching and he needed to prevent it from happening. Last time it has happened he had been safe in the depths of his friend's summer residence far from any living being.

"Jimin, will you get your heat today?" Tae's clever eyes were reading through him.

"Seems like," he sighed.

The school had a special wing where omegas in heat were handled to suffer it through, but he never ever wanted to land there.

"Shouldn't you tell the teachers?" Asked Tae.