22. The north wing

"Jimin! Who has done that to you?" Jungkook's voice cracked, his instinct was telling him to walk to Jimin and caress over his bruises and with any other omega he would have, but not with

"Jimin! Who has done that to you?" Jungkook's voice cracked, his instinct was telling him to walk to Jimin and caress over his bruises and with any other omega he would have, but not with... Jimin.

To his surprise a chuckle appeared on Jimin's bruised face.

"Had a rough night."

"Have you?" Jungkook gasped.

"Jealous much?" Jimin raised his brow.

"That's..." Jungkook found no words for that attitude, but the room was pushed open hitting his back painfully. "Auch! Watch out! Oh... Mr. Ku," Jungkook yelled before bowing to the teacher who looked from him to Jimin and his jaw literally fell, he needed several moments to get over the shock.

"Jimin, how... how do you look like?" He asked in pure horror.

"I fell in the washroom sir," said Jimin when none of his muscles even twitched by the obvious lie.

"Fell?" Asked Mr. Ku watching him with widely raised open eyes.

"Yes," Jimin was keeping his stare when the teacher clenched his fists.

"Your heat is starting, right?"

Jimin bit his lower lip in to surpass a sigh.

"Not that I knew," he said calmly.

"And you have tried to abuse yourself to stop it, because today is the ball," Mr. Ku was speaking through clenched teeth.

"That's your theory sir. I'm not in my heat and I fell in the washroom," said Jimin with the same emotionless voice when Jungkook was watching that encounter totally stunned.

Of course Jimin was rude and way too confident, but this was another level. Was anyone even able to get behind that facade? His mate, maybe.

Jungkook's insides twisted at the thought, because somewhere out there was Jimin's mate and it wasn't him.

"Park, let's move to the North Wing, Kook you can assist," Mr. Ku gave them a sign to go when Jimin sighed loudly.

"Such a waste of our time," he muttered so the teacher could hear, but he got up from the bed approaching Jungkook to squeeze his palm briefly.

"I haven't been with anyone else," he whispered straight to Jungkook's ear warming the side of his neck up with that delicious breath, bringing goosebumps all over his body.

"Boys, hurry!" Mr. Ku turned towards them so Jimin passed him quickly and Jungkook needed a few seconds to move his legs.

He was walking behind Jimin watching his posture, the fragile yet strong body, the soft omega aesthetic of his figure and angelic features connected with alpha like muscles hidden underneath the oversized hoodie and an charismatic aura of a true predator, what was such a deadly mixture he couldn't decipher. Jimin has definitely had a fight last night, but who has he been defending himself from? Has he been a struggling omega receiving punches from an alpha, trying to use the rests of his sanity to escape being raped, was he successful? Has his mysterious friend helped him? So many questions unanswered and Jungkook knew that for now he had to take Jimin's words and trust him.